Witcher 3 : Complete edition PS4, game hangs in Novigrad and stash menu & white blur during dialogues

+
Hi guys, hope one of you can help me. This problem is ruining my gaming experience. My friend bought digital copy of Witcher 3 Complete Edition and has shared psn id with me so I can also play it. Game is fine in every region except Novigrad.

Issues in game :
1) Whenever I'm in Novigrad free roaming and mission , in both cases game hangs.
2) While transferring items in every stash , game hangs like menu take few second to load , same issue with armourer and blacksmith.
3) Right now I'm on last few main quest like Sunstone, but still there is blur and white screen for a while loading dialogues( and I don't skip dialogues) .

If anyone over have some idea or have faced similar issues , do help me please

Also to whom I should email about these issues ?

Thanks

Having too much stash can result in longer loading times on PS4, so that part isn‘t necessarily out of the ordinary. In terms of crashes and issues like that please check out this info from support:

More suggestions:

Make sure the console isn‘t downloading anything, because that can slow things down.

Reinstalling the game is another thing I would consider.

If nothing helps, make sure that your consoles ventilation system is working properly. If the ventilation openings are blocked, that could heat things up which may result in performance issues and crashes.

Top Bottom