Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

+
►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Bosses and Unique monsters

A speculative video with some info about the possible "boss" fights within the witcher 3 wild hunt
There aren't any boss fights as such but if you watch the video you'll understand.

what should i do my next witcher 3 game talk on?

► The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Hands on Experience & Player Opinions

Hello witcher 3 fans, Today i talk about The Witcher 3: Wild hunt's Hand on experience event for pr outlets, so they get to play a preview build of the Witcher 3. I also breifly talk about a few players opinions about the game.

:look:

► The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt | Combat System

Hello Witcher 3 fans, today I am going to be talking about the Witcher 3 wild hunt and its "new" tactical and dynamic Combat System.

I speak about how enemies have differences between time zones (day/ night cycle) and some little things you may want to do to make the new dynamic system work for you.

What do you think about the new additions to the witcher 3s combat system? Tell me down in he comments below.

:rebel:

---------- Updated at 05:05 PM ----------

Hello witcher fans, today i am talking about what we should expect from the story and the world within the upcoming game, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.If you guys want more witcher info tell me and ill cover it, also tell me what cover i should do next in the Who is.. series

Enjoy!!

thanks man, i sure will.
dont know how much info is left to cover this close to the release though :(

---------- Updated at 10:31 PM ----------

Possible monsters and stuff

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | new info | Ciri, No Mans Land, Real Time facial hair growth and more

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | new info | Ciri, No Mans Land, Real Time facial hair growth and more
we've got some new info on the witcher 3

Hello witcher 3 fans, today on witcher 3 game talk I talk about the newest released info about the witcher 3, like Ciri, Real Time facial hair growth, crafting, no mans land and more

What is ciris gametime in the witcher 3?
Does geralts beard grow?
How will we get the best weapons within witcher 3?
Are there settlements within no mans land?

All of these questions and more will be answered in the video

Enjoy!

Another game talk coming in the next 15 minutes, keep an eye out...

---------- Updated at 08:01 PM ----------

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | First 15 minutes of gameplay and Expansion Pass DLC Info

Hello Witcher 3 fans, today in the witcher 3 game talk i talk about the first 15 minutes gameplay video uploaded by IGN and analyse it for any details within it. I also talk about the new DLC and the expansion/season pass which was revealed earlier today.

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | How long is the game? Total Runtime for the story & New gameplay

Hello Witcher 3 fans, today in the witcher 3 game talk, I talk about the total runtime/game time of the witcher 3 wild hunt. How long will it take to complete? Can you beat CDProjekt Reds speed run time of the witcher 3???

How long do you think the Witcher 3s story really is for an average player?

Also today a new official gameplay trailer was revealed, should I analyse it??

Witcher 3 | the Arena

So last week i was playing assassin of kings and the arena mode, and was thinking if cdp Red have thought about an arena like feature within the witcher 3..
I made a video talking about it..

[video=youtube;7hC70OFf-mc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hC70OFf-mc[/video]

BUT what do you think, are there any features of the arena that you think should be added in a patch or something, possibly a different style of arena from W2??

I'd love to know your guys opinion on the arena...
Cheers

I don't know, I was not a big fan of it in TW2,.
Maybe if the gear you won could be in main game, but then again this mode might be in the game with some NG+ who knows.
I think the actual game will have more than enough goodies to keep gamers going for a while, but I also thought dice poker was boring.
Sorry :)

I like the idea ONLY ONCE came up with, with it being in with a NG+ of sorts xD. I've been wanting NG+ in witcher forever, so this would be fine with me. Although, I wasn't a fan of how you would lose everything in the arena as soon as you quit...then would have to do it all again. I hated that

If the combat is as good as it looks Id love to have a new arena mode. Ive probably spent as much time in Batmans challenge modes as the game itself. Which is also the format Id like to see the new Arena take.

I don't know, I was not a big fan of it in TW2,.
Maybe if the gear you won could be in main game, but then again this mode might be in the game with some NG+ who knows.
I think the actual game will have more than enough goodies to keep gamers going for a while, but I also thought dice poker was boring.
Sorry :)
I think an ingame arena could work. i know it was just an idea i came up with but i think it be cool to have some renowned soldiers making a name for themself thinking they can take on even a witcher, that be a funny fight :p

---------- Updated at 05:07 PM ----------

I like the idea ONLY ONCE came up with, with it being in with a NG+ of sorts xD. I've been wanting NG+ in witcher forever, so this would be fine with me. Although, I wasn't a fan of how you would lose everything in the arena as soon as you quit...then would have to do it all again. I hated that
i hated it too, i wish you could save your gear but i guess to was meant as a committed challenge.

---------- Updated at 05:10 PM ----------

If the combat is as good as it looks Id love to have a new arena mode. Ive probably spent as much time in Batmans challenge modes as the game itself. Which is also the format Id like to see the new Arena take.
Yeah the combat does look pretty swell. If it is great and fluid like shown in the gameplay clips i think the arena would be good too. i've not personally played the arkham challenges -ive only start origins. As i said in the video i would love to see it in the actual game or as another mode. I do think though if it will come itll be in the more brutal dlc- hearts of stone.

You know what would be cool (It could be paired up as part of the arena mode). I think it would be cool if they add a monster hunt challenge mode, where you are tasked with hunting a monster, and killing it. Depending on how well you do could go to the leaderboards, and you would also get to take things you earned to the main story

You know what would be cool (It could be paired up as part of the arena mode). I think it would be cool if they add a monster hunt challenge mode, where you are tasked with hunting a monster, and killing it. Depending on how well you do could go to the leaderboards, and you would also get to take things you earned to the main story
Solid idea! I might mention that idea (with your name of course) in a video, asking some other peoples opinion. It could very much work. It would even more game time.
But i can defo see this all being bundled as DLC... sadly it be too big to be free but you never know- they patched in the arena in 2.

Ps it is okay to mention your idea in another video right?

---------- Updated at 07:58 PM ----------

Clownygrin are you okay with that? or would you prefer to just leave it here and not in a video, It could help the devs realise that people want it...

Top Bottom