Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

+
Sure, that sounds great! Anything to get it out there in hopes they might use it xD. I feel it would fit the game perfectly, with you being able to hunt monsters as much as you want...almost like a "free play mode" that some games have, but with CDPR spin on it

also, would you mind sending me a PM once you've made your video, would love to watch it

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | All Achievements/Trophies info for the Witcher 3 & thoughts

WARNING: SPOILERS

52 achievements... here is each of their information (to get them i mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that it has been stated that some of the Acheivements in the published list are somewhat spoilery... so only watch if that is acceptable to you.

Note that it has been stated that some of the Acheivements in the published list are somewhat spoilery... so only watch if that is acceptable to you.
Yeah i say that in the video just before i start talking about the actual achievements.

►Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | DLC Monster Hunting Challenge, Arena, Armour and epic weapons (Ideas) <- A bit of a casual vdieo today, as ive been pretty busy lately...

Hello Witcher 3 fans, today in witcher 3 game talk I talk about the community and my ideas for some possible DLC for the witcher 3 wild hunt. If you have any cool ideas, please do share them down in the comments of the video
Enjoy!

Last edited:
@CharmCitysKing There's most definitely going to be easter eggs..we've had them in all games..I don't see why Witcher 3 won't have them. I'm referring especially to the small choices that you have made in previous games and if you import your save on the PC they give nods to certain quests and what not and they reference some of those. I remember them saying on a stream (this was asked regarding easter eggs) that there will be A LOT of them..both in the Witcher universe and outside of it.

Regarding Weapon Rarity..they have already confirmed that we will have legendary gear and sets. Also they (by they I mean CDPR) have stated that the best gear will be craftable with very rare monster materials.

Regarding what platform will I been playing on..this is a no brainer: PC. Why? Because 60fps is king for me. And I am lucky to have also bought a 980 a few months ago specifically for this game that I have waited 4 years for. I cannot wait to see how the game will look with everything turned to the highest possible setting. Then try to see how can I keep that fidelity and reach 60fps at the same time. (that's the first thing I will do in the game is tweak my options menu).

im playing on xbox one. i will be starting a easter egg hunter series as soon as the game comes out..and i wonder if you get weapons from completing quests. like in WoW & Skyrim that was how you got some of the best stuff was just doing quests. Buying stuff from vendors was always a waste of money

im playing on xbox one. i will be starting a easter egg hunter series as soon as the game comes out..and i wonder if you get weapons from completing quests. like in WoW & Skyrim that was how you got some of the best stuff was just doing quests. Buying stuff from vendors was always a waste of money

I remember seeing in that gameplay video that once you clear a certain broken down village from monsters and people come and settle in..someone rewarded Geralt with a sword.

After seeing all the gameplay videos that has been posted (over 4 hours) from the CDPR event of various youtubers I can safely say that ..some side quests have led to finding diagrams/weapons. Also random events will also lead you to more loot(watch the Jesse Cox video to be exact..not really spoilery...he's just finding a random place and see where it leads to).

I checked the links. They're fine. But OP, you might want to post a summary, because the audio is pretty much unintelligible, and 18 minutes of it is 18 minutes of my life that I can't have back.

Title looks like click bait. Doesn't make me want to click it what so ever.

...just a heads up.

'You won't Believe these 10 things about X game' ;p

Click now to find out.

Last edited:
Witcher 3: Opening Cinematic Explanation/Analysis

Hey I just got some friends into preordering Witcher 3, they havent played Witcher before and they watched the opening cinematic on youtube (the one with yennefer) and they thought it was very cool but they did not fully understand what was going on there or who all the people were and also I've seen on reddit and forums people asking to explain, I'm sure everything is explained and all characters are introduced in the game, but until then I've written a guide explaining everything that's going on in the intro so that if anyone wants an explanation I can just link to the guide

Anyway here is the link:

Witcher 3: Opening Cinematic Explanation

hope this helps :)

I remember seeing in that gameplay video that once you clear a certain broken down village from monsters and people come and settle in..someone rewarded Geralt with a sword.

After seeing all the gameplay videos that has been posted (over 4 hours) from the CDPR event of various youtubers I can safely say that ..some side quests have led to finding diagrams/weapons. Also random events will also lead you to more loot(watch the Jesse Cox video to be exact..not really spoilery...he's just finding a random place and see where it leads to).
ph wow theres random events too??? thats so sick!!! yea as much as i want to watch gameplays im not because i want to see everythng for the first time when i play it...ive seen too much as it is. im just starting to get worried ince there hasnt been yet ONE console gameplay vide nor screen shot posted AT ALL....like whats there to hide if its so great u know? so obviouly theres something wrong with the console versions :( *sigh*:facepalm:

Well since people are linking YT videos from various personalities I'll add my own

Basically a discussion as to the why CDPR downgraded the graphics on PC. In short performance concerns.

Last edited:
Top Bottom