Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

+
Missing a clear ( or summed up) statement in your video.

Well TL: Didn't listen version then: Based on Gamestar and YT-er preview info about performance and rigs the game was struggling to run at a constant 60 FPS on a uber machine with a I7 Haswell CPU, GTX 980 and 16 GB of DDR3 so the visuals had to be toned down for better performance.

Time to get up to date with Alchemy, skills, signs and armor

Hey guys, less than 4 days left, so I've put together quick overview of some of the important parts of Witcher 3 - hope you guys find this helpful.

Edit: I posted them over time in reddit sub and received very positive feedback on them, so I thought there might be some here who might find this useful as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8rD1M9UNdF4zZ_2CVbldFcyGdGdS5eMg

Last edited:
Witcher 3 Troubled Game Development

This video pretty sums it up. He goes a little ranty sometimes but I think he gets the biggest isseus of thi game ( Politics, poor writing in the last act, graphics ecc.)

This is a GREAT game, but it's not a great witcher game.

Is this thread suitable for gameplay videos post-launch? I'd like to watch, discuss and display combat clips and montages.

Gaunter O'Dimm Explained (Halloween Special Video)

Hi everyone,

A few months ago I started a series called Origins of... and I reviewed a buch of characters from The Witcher game. Today, since its Halloween, I am going to try and explain Gaunter O'Dimm (Man of Glass) as much as I can. Enjoy the video, and tell me what you think about it.

I enjoyed this aswell. It's focused, well edited and not "up-in-your-grill" attitude that I find much of on Youtube these days. Good job. I've played all of The Witcher games - though it has been a while since TW1 - but I think Gaunter is one of the best character I've come across in the entire series. It says a lot because the games has so many good characters.

Hey everyone.

Few days ago I started making videos showcasing the amazing visuals of this game, Even tho I struggled a lot with camera, editing non stop in game files and so on , I managed to get some decent results. Hope you'll enjoy.

Kaer Morhen:

<strong>

Velen:

<strong>

TW3 &quot;Review&quot; - Walking the Walk

I would call this 55 minutes video:
A detailed review of the TW3 world from the technical point of view.

This guy notices details I totally overlook. Some times it add some insight of what takes to implements that.

Video description at Youtube:
Karak takes a scenic walk around Witcher 3 and discusses the art and game design. Shadowplay was acting up so there are a couple stutters in the video sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5BsJ1TRMh8

P.S.: Sorry if this was already submitted. I'd tried to checked before post and didn't find it.

-- So, it was post before. I should search more careful.
Thanks to the moderator who relocated my post.

Last edited:
I really like how someone has detailled words for everything, and not just like me: "Witcher 3 is the best game ever."

There was never before anything like this PURE PERFECTION of graphics and details and gameplay and fun and atmosphere on the software market.

I really like how someone has detailled words for everything, and not just like me: "Witcher 3 is the best game ever."

There was never before anything like this PURE PERFECTION of graphics and details and gameplay and fun and atmosphere on the software market.

But Witcher 3 is the best game ever! I have been talking about those great details, quests, music... everything since may. And I could still continue to the end of the world. Only problem are my friends, who keeps giving me "oh not THAT again" faces ::) So it's more environmental friendly to just say it is the best game ever :D

Top Bottom