Witcher 3 Enchanced Edition happening?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 2364765

Highly unlikely

A) It's been less than a year since launch

B) B&W isn't out yet.

IF it's true at all, i expect it to be base game + 1.11/1.12 + free DLC + HoS.
At best it would be 1.12 + DLCs + season pass + DX12, but i guess that's just wishful thinking.

Nah, better Vulkan. May be CDPR had access to the spec and Vulkan is coming out on 5th next month?

It's not about what's "better" (Especially since neither of the API's have any real representatives that we could test extensively as end-users.
But one thing for sure is that Microsoft will try to make developers port their existing xbone games onto DX12, which would also make PC version benefit from DX12, unlike having to port renderer to a single API just for PC.

Would be nice if it was real and meant fixing up the few rougher edges of otherwise stellar narrative (Dijkstra, Saskia save import, Eredin).

I'd say rumors can be ignored, but when some stores actually list those / post ads about it, normally the company should react if it's a fake.
I guess that is true. I was thinking about it the other way... confirming that is a true. I didn't think about them coming out and saying it's fake.

At best it would be 1.12 + DLCs + season pass + DX12, but i guess that's just wishful thinking.

I was expecting enhanced edition later in 2016, together with the Linux version. At least not before Vulkan will be published. So this definitely sounds too early.

Even if there is a enhanced edition, I am very doubtful it will feature enough content to fix the ending and the continuity problems. Still it may fix the combat balance and the hit detection

Tuco

Forum veteran
I'd say rumors can be ignored, but when some stores actually list those / post ads about it, normally the company should react if it's a fake.
That's more or less what I'm expecting in the next days: a quick dismiss if it's a completely unfounded rumor and silence or a quick "no comment" if it's true to some degree.

Guest 3790055

Regarding the price, around 50 euros, that's nearly as much as a new game.
Hope it's not just the base game content.

At best it would be 1.12 + DLCs + season pass + DX12, but i guess that's just wishful thinking..

Not only that, but DX12 isn't even ready for implementation yet. All Microsoft PC DX12 games have been pushed back to March or April 2016, and even Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC will be DX11.

That's more or less what I'm expecting in the next days: a quick dismiss if it's a completely unfounded rumor and silence or a quick "no comment" if it's true to some degree.

It is Sunday though. This isn't really worth coming into the office for. Just my opinion, but I think Marcin will dismiss this on Monday, once they've had time to write a statement.

That's more or less what I'm expecting: a quick dismiss if it's a completely unfounded rumor and silence or a quick "no comment" if it's true to some degree.

That's why I assume that SteamOS ads weren't fake. Just way way premature :)

---------- Updated at 01:57 PM ----------

This isn't really worth coming into the office for.
In the age of Internet you don't need offices for these things ;)

Tuco

Forum veteran
It is Sunday though. This isn't really worth coming into the office for.
Yeah, well, that's why I wrote "in the next days".
Also, I was the first to point it's Sunday in this very thread, few replies above, so I'm aware.

Guys. It's confirmed to be fake!

Move along!

Attachments

• sdas.PNG
    sdas.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 38
  • fghjdsdfg.PNG
    fghjdsdfg.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.