Witcher 3 Fan Videos

+
I just finished my video on how to make the feline and wolf school gear belt bag.
I made thie first bag last year before i started recording my process on video, with measureing up the bag while playing the game on my TV and counting how many stitches it has.
Link to Tutorial

The Wolf bag (brown) is made in 5oz leather and the Feline (red) is made in 6oz leather

I absolutely love the game and started to reading the books.
I have planed to make the complete Feline basic set in leather, so if you like to know how i make it, please follow my channel and i hope i soon can get another witcher video online.
A little teaser, my next 2 projects are all leather Kingsguard armor from game of thrones, and a assassins creed odyssey armor for ubisoft (Im REALLY hyped about that one).

I've recently started a small project of trying to do a small "audiobook" of the first couple of stories from "The Last Wish"...let me know what you think :D (I'm still trying to make improvements with each video and I by no means think that the videos are in a perfect state :D it's something I do in my free time)

Hi guys! Back playing W3 after quite a long time. Tried my hand at editing videos and I hope you can check it out and enjoy. See you on the path. :)

Kovir Ever After | Dancing with Triss

In this episode, we catch up with Geralt and Ciri on the path as they take on a new contract and Geralt reveals the reason why he is choosing #teamtriss.

Last edited:
Hi,

i created two Witcher Speechfile Songs, inspired of my brother who created a lot of nice Gothic-Songs. Visit his Channnel::coolstory:

PS: Its only german :mad:

Hi, i am Boris and i just wanted to share the cinematic like video that i created with your amazing game, also the soundtrack is mine, hope you enjoy it...

Passage of the master of the runes at level 20 (death) part 1

Post automatically merged:

Passage of the master of the runes at level 20 (death) part 2

I have Gera an oligarch https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2105243030
20200522221859_1.jpg

80k plus health points, that's cool https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2050570658
20200406201209_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey fellow Witcher fans,
I am sure you guys are aware of this Quest but i still wanted to make a video of it, Apparently if you stimulate the Witcher 2 saved game in which you let Letho live at Loc Muinne, then a mission appears in Velen called The Fall of The House Reardon and with in this quest another quest starts called Ghosts of the Past, in which you get to interact with the Witcher Letho of Gulet the King Slayer from the School of Viper.

Top Bottom