Witcher 3 Fan Videos

+
Ugh, this is terrible. You're just screaming and making jokes about absolutely everything. This game has so many dark and emotional moments, and you'd just ruin it all by making jokes of everything.

Good luck with your Let's Play I guess.

arent there hundred of lets players who play and have already played the Witcher 3? Why should i watch yours? Convince me!

By the way did you just create an account on this forum to advertise your channel?

Last edited:
:geraltaha:Hi everybody. I made vine/sketch about unique accident with portal. I hope you like it.

You can subscribe right now!
»
SUBSCRIBE«

Information about my LOLLYGAGGER channel:
„I used to be a youtuber like you, then I took an arrow in the knee. So I began to create sketches, vines and other funny short videos about video games and movies. Do not waste time and subscribe me now adventurer!”

The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC Lets Play

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if you can post this kind of youtube content here but here is my lets play of Hearts of Stone DLC. Tell me what you think about it!

<em><strong>

Hi everyone! After playing Hearts of Stone I just couldn't resist :)

btw. I've also uploaded some older video from The Witcher 2...

Hi all,

We are really big fans of The Witcher, so we decided to create interesting fan project. Our historical fencing group Carpe diem (Brno, Czech Republic) organized an event one month ago, based on the Witcher's world. It was the second volume actually.

We've just released first short movie from this event (link below). It's name is "Nejasná budoucnost" (It could be translated as "Unclear future", or "Future in the mist"). Story speaks about siege of the castle Scala in Lyria. Nilfgaard main army is marching to the Cintra and one smaller group was sent to secure Lyrian border castles Scala and Spalla. During the event 4 armies (Redania, Cintra, Nilfgaard and Scoia'tal) march entire day through the forest and fight by the castle ruins to get at least a small advantage over their opponents. We use steel weapons and armors to make it more realistic.

During this particular skirmish Redanian and Cintran scouts were confronted with Nilfgaard striking unit led by young officer Declan Ros aep Maelchlad. Northern forces was deceitfully ambushed by bloody Scoia'tael commandos.
I hope your fans will enjoy this video as we did during the event. If you are interested, we will be able to make another fan-movies soon, we've got enough filming materials.

Fan movie:

Some pictures from the event on our web site, sadly it's not in English so far:
http://dj-larp.hys.cz/Nejasna_budoucnost_2/minule_rocniky.php

Share, comment, hate, whatever you want. I'm just working on the second movie, it's going to be about regular Cintran soldiers, during the siege. Any improvement tips will be nice :)

Last edited:
The Witcher 3 video tribute

Hello :) I want to share three videos, made by my boyfriend, about the Witcher 3. Thank you for watching! <3

The Witcher 3 Fan Trailer

[video=youtube;7tsDqGv-cBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tsDqGv-cBw[/video]

Last edited:
Little Late to the Party, But...HD 1080p Videos

Got Bandicam today so figured I'd start doing HD videos of the games I play to help those along who might have trouble with quests or just want to see videos of a particular game.

First playlist is dedicated to Triss that will feature all her content in TW 3.

Two videos up so far. Pyres of Novigrad and the Rose of Remembrance chat. Both are in HD 1080p.

Additional playlists to appear soon will either be separated by character or quest. I will update this thread as new videos are added.

---------- Updated at 11:24 AM ----------

The Nobleman Statuette

Last edited:
Top Bottom