Witcher 3 Feline grandmaster audio glitch

+
Feline Armor is glitched on the set bonus the audio effect doesn’t go away after 5 seconds most annoying sound in the world ruins the whole experience as I love the feline set

This is indeed a very annoying bug which has been there in the original release as well.

It starts when you use a strong attack to activate the first set bonus but the sound never disappears. It's like an endless bell chime.
I think it also happens when you trigger the full set bonus with a fast attack.
I used the Grandmaster Feline set in NG+ and just upgraded to the Legendary Feline set but both sets have this issue.

A workaround is to either reload a save or to unequip all armor and re-equip it but it's really annoying having to do that after every fight.
I'm playing on PS5 but I think this bug happens on every platform.

Feline Armor is glitched on the set bonus the audio effect doesn’t go away after 5 seconds most annoying sound in the world ruins the whole experience as I love the feline set
Thank you!!! I was annoyed that this ruined playing with my favorite armor back in 2017 and was still around when I popped back in last year. Was shocked when I went through the upgrade process and it’s still there.
Post automatically merged:

Did u get any resolution for this ??
Unfortunately this bug has been there since day 1 release of BaW

I want to add to this. I'm experiencing this audio bug as well with the Legendary Feline set.

When that bonus is activated after a strong attack, that droning, irritating sound keeps playing.

Can we please make that sound go away?

You can always contact CDPR support, here for example:
Click on contact us to send a ticket.

For Playstation you can use this form to send a ticket:

For Xbox:

For Switch:

Top Bottom