Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
What's wrong with TW2 save system? I liked it a lot onnXB360, it was good and nice to see the last image of saved games and choose where we want to continue :)
Was it not the same on PC?

Big amount of saves slowed down the game.
Not to mention it was designed for consoles.

@ONLY ONCE

You where forced to delete all your saves MANUALLY either via filesystem in the save folder.
Or with a later patch IN GAME in the loading screen... it just sucked... a simple click on a
already saved game and the YES / NO override question there .... would ve been very VERY usefull.

TW1 had it... every game i played had it... TW2 not.... so "uncomfortable" is really friendly :D :D

So can we still make enemies fly off ledges with Aard? The player in the video tried that (but failed) near the end of the footage.

I think that is do to low level version of the sign. As I understand it you can upgrade signs during leveling and without saying it is so I would venture a guess and say the more powerful versions that come with investing in Aaard will make enemies fly of ledges and knock them down.

2. IIRC correctly you can adjust all that the way you want it. You can even play without the UI overlay so you have nothing but the gorgeous game to look at. But I guess it only is like that for PC.
WHAT!? I thought consoles get the same options to hide/turn all that crap off if we want.
Dood, if it's not in the console options day 1, then it has to be patched in soon after.
:)

I sure hope they didn't really make the same save system mistake again! It seems a simple thing to be able to override an old file! The first Witcher system was fine.

@ONLY ONCE

You where forced to delete all your saves MANUALLY either via filesystem in the save folder.
Or with a later patch IN GAME in the loading screen... it just sucked... a simple click on a
already saved game and the YES / NO override question there .... would ve been very VERY usefull.

TW1 had it... every game i played had it... TW2 not.... so "uncomfortable" is really friendly :D :D

The first time I wasn't awared of that problem, and one day, looking for the reason why the game jumped and gone slower I found more than 4Gb of saved files!... A monstrous aberration!

WHAT!? I thought consoles get the same options to hide/turn all that crap off if we want.
Dood, if it's not in the console options day 1, then it has to be patched in soon after.
:)

I can't say sorry mate. I just remember reading that you could do that on PC as such I can't say how it is for consoles. But lets cross fingers that it is possible on consoles too. I can't see why not :)

It was bloody frustrating on PC! You ended up with hundreds of save files, which had to be deleted outside the game, and took up a lot of space.
Hmm.. it was like that too on XB360, more like 12 save slots NOT 100's, it was easy to manage for me.
That's strange ;)

@wichat.571

You' re right for the autosaves... but turn off autosave and save manually... you can do the whole TW1 playthrough
with 1 simple save file (if you want) i have 5 for each act one ;)

Well, we have two RED team members still present on this thread . . . .
Still not convinced, although I'd prefer to be pleasantly surprised, than dissapointed that the game does not have the feature I expected there to be.
So right now I'm assuming that the game saving system will look exactly the same as it was in TW2.

@Szincza

you really try to make us cry ... don t you?! HEHEHHEHE
The reds should know about THIS particular issue since TW2 ... sooo i really hope we will be able to
override the previous saves :D

I still think if THIS is our concern NOW ... this game will be fucking gorgeous :D

Top Bottom