Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Still not convinced, although I'd prefer to be pleasantly surprised, than dissapointed that the game does not have the feature I expected there to be.
So right now I'm assuming that the game saving system will look exactly the same as it was in TW2.

Same mindset here, didnt like tw2's save system on the pc, but got used to it in the long run, so will get used to it even if it is the same system.

Can we please go back on topic now? Save system had its own thread so please feel free to continue this discussion there. Further off topic posts will be purged.

Same mindset here, didnt like tw2's save system on the pc, but got used to it in the long run, so will get used to it even if it is the same system.
Ay, it's tolerable, and shouldn't keep us away from the game -- ultimately, rather a small concern -- but it would be damned irritating, nonetheless.

---------- Updated at 12:54 PM ----------

Can we please go back on topic now? Save system had its own thread so please feel free to continue this discussion there. Further off topic posts will be purged.
Right. Sorry.

2. IIRC correctly you can adjust all that the way you want it. You can even play without the UI overlay so you have nothing but the gorgeous game to look at. But I guess it only is like that for PC.

Changeable UI options was confirmed for PC, XBox 1 and PS4. I will post link momentarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IpUUScI2jAk

Map icons and other “hand holding” features are customizable. “If you’re really hardcore you can just turn off everything.” He goes on to amend that somewhat. “There is a minimum, but you can, if you’re interested, you can turn on, for example, some additional help if you’re lost.” (Around 24:35 to 25:50). Confirmed for PC, PS4 and XBone.

Last edited:
In my opinion there is nothing to worry about CD guys. It will be the most stunning RPG for this decade.

I would love to know if you use the time not only for working on the performance but also for some small things for the fans here :)
But even if not it will be glorious !

Watched every gameplay video again and again.. :look:

I'm just speechless after watching this video. It's like dream come true. This will be the best RGP ever made - I have faith!

"Temeria and Aedern are no more"

That means I have to replay the second game and make sure those kingdoms are as strong as possible at the conclusion of the game.

By the way, anyone notice how the horse appeared out of nowhere at 6:29? :hmm:

Last edited:
BTW I think it must be a newer build because the walls don't seem to have those sharp 90 edges anymore. They seem softer to me. Although granted it is difficult to be sure.

"Temeria and Aedern are no more"

That means I have to replay the second game and make sure those kingdoms are as strong as possibly at the conclusion of the game.

Whatever you do, it leaves the Northern Kingdoms weak in some way or another, and besides, even if there wasn't any political turmoil because of the events of Witcher 2 the North is still fucked :p

It's so beautiful! I probably looked like a rabid dog watching it, drooling all over the place. Thank you CDPR your continued dedication to the game as well as the gaming community is unparallel. Seriously, i've been gaming since the NES days and I can't remember a time when so much love and care was put into a game. It's extremely refreshing knowing that developers who care about the final product instead of just money still exist and for that I am truly grateful.

Last edited:
You can, right in the map filters among all of the other types of markers. :)
Would there be an option to disable that Hollywood blue-orange drama color grading? Even better, an option to desaturate colors in order to make game to look more like W1 and less cartoonish like W2?

I must to confess that in my first play this 15' will become ridiculous beside my hours walking in White Orchad, talking with everybody, hunting geese... Oh, God,,, I have palpitations, think it's because I forget to breathe because of those 15 minutes; the door to hell has been opened frame by frame up the 19th

Last edited:
Would there be an option to disable that Hollywood blue-orange drama color grading? Even better, an option to desaturate colors in order to make game to more look like W1 and less cartoonish like W2?

Yes, it is called your monitor calibration... if desired you can have it seem like midnight in a coal cellar, or the 1890s before they "invented colour".

I must to confess that in my first play this 15' will become ridiculous beside my hours walking in White Orchad, talking with everybody, hunting geese... Oh, God,,, I have palpitations, think it's because I forget to breathe because of those 15 minutes; the door to hell that has opened frame by frame up the 19th

Oh, ay, there'll be plenty of us just wandering around, looking at scenery, until we get into trouble.

Yes, it is called your monitor calibration... if desired you can have it seem like midnight in a coal cellar, or the 1890s before they "invented colour".
You do calibrate monitor in order to get accurate colors, but intentional color grading is different thing, so you are messing things.

Example:
http://abload.de/img/12312geup9.png

I would take colors from the left side any day over the colors on the right side.

Top Bottom