Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
sow... if the opening cinematic is what we have seen so far (with Yen kicking ass...) how come Geralt has a nightmare/dream of Kaer Morhen? Assuming that the opening cinematic is his dream. According to IGN they skipped the opening and went straight to the gameplay. So that means the Yennefer trailer isn't the actual opening (or it's just part of it) or I'm rambling and the Kaer Morhen speech option is just a 'diversion' for Vessemir. (now that I think about it, Geralts nightmare might be the tutorial area and IGN just skipped that....)

The only thing I'm still worried about is all the hand-holding going on via the Map/Mini-Map. Although if customization is as strong as we've been led to believe, hopefully we'll be able to turn all that crap off and it should be perfect.

42 days... Hurry up...

Yes. I hope the journal is good enough, because otherwise, you can even turn off the quest marker, but if the journal is written in "Skyrim-way", then it would be impossible complete a quest.

sow... if the opening cinematic is what we have seen so far (with Yen kicking ass...) how come Geralt has a nightmare/dream of Kaer Morhen? Assuming that the opening cinematic is his dream. According to IGN they skipped the opening and went straight to the gameplay. So that means the Yennefer trailer isn't the actual opening (or it's just part of it) or I'm rambling and the Kaer Morhen speech option is just a 'diversion' for Vessemir. (now that I think about it, Geralts nightmare might be the tutorial area and IGN just skipped that....)

Nope, there is a dream set in Kaer Morhen, that is like a tutorial. IGN skipped that part.

there were multiple trailers and gameplay videos, that's what I meant, not just this video... duh

When in combat, the buttons shown to the right and down corner of the screen have the same scheme as in the PAX vid, but not the january GDC build.

Outside of the beginning cutscene and continued conversations while riding(part of which we saw already) it's just open world messing around, not story/quest spoilers so nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
I know how long the game approximately is, I'm just saying, they've already showed a lot of stuff, not length wise, but they've shown a lot

Top Bottom