Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
It looks really damn great. Just watching the forests in the distance, the shadows when moving among them, all the ambiance... just amazing attention to detail.
Now if only they add the animation for drinking potions I have virtually no complaints.

The graphics look cool, the animations and sound design are amazing. Loved the new inventary and how the combat looks.

Can't wait to play the game and wander through the wild searching for treasures and hunting monsters!

WHAT DOWNGRADE? The game looks amazing and atmospheric. Environments look gorgeous, the skybox particularly looks interesting, and the game really harks back to TW1 for its art style and I'm sure when it has music it will be even better. Really feels like you are exploring a riverside forest in Northern Europe. Also the hair effects, wow.

Can't believe that HUGE area is just the prologue. It must be bigger than the entire TW2. GIVE ME THIS GAME NOW!

Huh...I almost watched it but decided to stop after few minutes. Glad I did it because I have seen enough of game.

Just saw the video for few minutes. Rollspam is back?

If you want it to be? Didnt seem to work out too well for that guy though.

well yeah, of course its back. If you spam it its back.

the idea is that the game is well made so that it doesnt encourage and/or reward that, which we have to see if thast the case still, but nothing is going to stop you from rolling all the way down from Novigrad to Velen :p

They should have made that roll or dodge or block to cost stamina. That would be the best way to discourage spamming. Have they removed that?

They should have made that roll or dodge or block to cost stamina. That would be the best way to discourage spamming. Have they removed that?

Yes, I agree, it should be cost stamina.
But then, stamina should have more points, because if you finish it, you are stuck and can't do anything.

Top Bottom