Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Yes, I agree, it should be cost stamina.
But then, stamina should have more points, because if you finish it, you are stuck and can't do anything.

Actually it does appear to have some sort of stamina cost. There are a few moments in the video where Geralt rolls and his stamina goes down. Blocking also seems to halt stamina regen.

Am I the only one that's bothered by the massive lag everytime he opens up the world map? I hope that won't be the case on PC

Yea, and there shouldnt even be the need to open up that menu that lets you choose map,invetory... There should be a button for everything

Ah, the unicorn! I remember when I read about it on the books (Time of Contempt I think). Gave a loud laugh lol

Sword of Destiny...i believe or shard of ice... or was it inbetween... well something near that....
Definatly between The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny book... i go for Sword of Destiny.

Last edited:
Why there's no blood on the ground after such a hit?

Great ragdoll tho.

not gonna lie the unicorn bit had me thinking of a unicorn horn used as a dildo. It certainly sounded sexual somewhere

Amazing!! Hope they still plan to add animations for drinking/eating, seriously it would rather disappointing if they dont

It's not going to happen. Not this close to release and I think it's very clear the lack of drinking/eating animations in combat is a specific Gameplay decision.

I don't agree with it, at all, but what are you going to do. Alchemy remains my only major complaint about the game At least the rest of combat looks fantastic, and I've had a major complaint about each previous game but still adored them, so it should still work out here (And there's some hope for mods eventually).

Good lord! Download this video, watch it, buy it, live in it...

Really safe to watch, no spoilers.

Congratulations to the team and thank you very much for this game! That's art!

Top Bottom