Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Nevermind, you were faster:p

I love that in the first 5mins of the game there are already 2 book references (I guess the sorcerer is someon from the books, although I don't remember who he could be)

Last edited:
In Blood of Elves I think, there's a mage with Geralt on the boat and tehy are talking about enviromental damage of a Witcher work on the ecosystem.

PC version in console quality probably, as the xbox one footage from E3 looks fairly similar, and the quality of the video footage is somewhat comparable.

Excellent video. I agree with Lieste in the order of the opening sequences: opening cinematic with Yennefer - Geralt at camp - dialogue option to do tutorial - enter gameplay for prologue area. I really like the way the combat, ambient sound, cut scenes, graphics and dialogue appear. I am very glad we can turn off the minimap and such because that would get old for me. Hopefully the journal is good enough to follow around without the quest markers. They hype continues ... essentially if it has a good story and looks like what we have seen from a gameplay elements standpoint, I will bill extremely satisfied. Well done CDPR.

Excellent video. I agree with Lieste in the order of the opening sequences: opening cinematic with Yennefer - Geralt at camp - dialogue option to do tutorial - enter gameplay for prologue area. I really like the way the combat, ambient sound, cut scenes, graphics and dialogue appear. I am very glad we can turn off the minimap and such because that would get old for me. Hopefully the journal is good enough to follow around without the quest markers. They hype continues ... essentially if it has a good story and looks like what we have seen from a gameplay elements standpoint, I will bill extremely satisfied. Well done CDPR.

I'm not sure if that's the 100% the right order. I read a lot of the january hands-on so I might confuse something, but I think the game starts with the recap trailer, then "the trail" opening, then directly the tutorial (we can only skip the fighting sections with Vesemir and not the whole tutorial section. This makes more sense to me, because
Ciri and Yennefer are introduced in the tutorial
and it would be rather weird to let new players skip such a important part of the story.) Then the prologue starts (IGN video)

I'm not sure I understand your reference, here -- do you mean what looks like an auto-save at that signpost?

When the guy dies a window appears saying:

Load most recent game
Load game
quit

I'm afraid we won't be able to name the saved files :(

This is Great!
I think it's an old build too, and to think little tweeks have already been made since then to make the game even better now.
It's total Perfection to say the very least, and thou art is amazing CDPR Team Brothers! & Sisters!
GOTY's to come indeed for sure, Thank You! ;)

I'm not sure if that's the 100% the right order. I read a lot of the january hands-on so I might confuse something, but I think the game starts with the recap trailer, then "the trail" opening, then directly the tutorial (we can only skip the fighting sections with Vesemir and not the whole tutorial section. This makes more sense to me, because
Ciri and Yennefer are introduced in the tutorial
and it would be rather weird to let new players skip such a important part of the story.) Then the prologue starts (IGN video)

Yes, I think you are right.

When the guy dies a window appears saying:

Load most recent game
Load game
quit

I'm afraid we won't be able to name the saved files

I'm sure the game has an auto/quicksave that you wont be able to name. However, theres no indication there that a manual save cant be.

Top Bottom