Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
When the guy dies a window appears saying:

Load most recent game
Load game
quit

I'm afraid we won't be able to name the saved files :(

It's hard to tell, but it looks as though fast-travel triggers an auto-save, which is the 'most recent save' in this case. The option to 'load saved game' on that screen hopefully means we can save independently. Not enough information for more.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/04/06/the-first-15-minutes-of-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ign-first

Don't see any other posts about this so. :cheers:

Game looks great imo, what are your impressions ?

Just absolutely incredible. Beyond my wildest expectations.. Seriously. The gameplay, the storytelling, the setting and atmosphere, the characters, the combat, and the graphics are all simply amazing.

Oh, and downgrade? Haha what downgrade? This looks BETTER than any of the previous footage. This is quite simply the best looking game I've laid eyes on.

Last edited:
When the guy dies a window appears saying:

Load most recent game
Load game
quit

I'm afraid we won't be able to name the saved files

THATs why i already asked SEVERAL times if we will be able to override our previous savegames.
The question still remains unanswered :D lawlz ... but yes i really really hope the didn t keep the TW2
save system which was .... "uncomfortable" to be friendly.

THATs why i already asked SEVERAL times if we will be able to override our previous savegames.
The question still remains unanswered :D lawlz ... but yes i really really hope the didn t keep the TW2

As I recall corectly Marcin already stated that the game saving system works like the one in TW2 unfortunately.

If they've been listening to player feedback, as they've said, we should be able to hope not to see that 'uncomfortable' system again. Time will tell.

As I recall corectly Marcin already stated that the game saving system works like the one in TW2 unfortunately.

Where`? If this is really true... this will suck... if we end up with a pile of savegames we have to delete manually because
we are not able to override our previous saves IN GAME.... this will just suck.

On the other hand... i think its really really positive when such "minor" design decisions are our
worrys now :D

Still... I DARE YOU reds ... :p :p

Where`? If this is really true... this will suck... if we end up with a pile of savegames we have to delete manually because
we are not able to override our previous saves IN GAME.... this will just suck.

On the other hand... i think its really really positive when such "minor" design decisions are our
worrys now :D

Still... I DARE YOU reds ... :p :p
Do you recall when he stated that, by any chance?

Not so long ago on the polish forum.
Someone asked if it's possible to create couple of profiles in the game, and that was his statement.

Or my memory is failing me, but I doubt that. I stopped drinking long time ago :C

I was blown away,yet again,by this.
But there were a few things that i kinda didnt like:1.A few odd animations...jumping most noticeable
2.The 'undiscovered location' question mark on the map,i hope its removable,i don't want to know where these locations are exactly.
3.The fact that he changed his weapon with the 1st one he found,now it might be because the player just wanted to show the menu,but i don't like when starting gear is just useless,it should be changed quickly yes but not in the first 10min.
Other than that everything was AMAZING,i can't wait for this!!!

Dammit! Me too. For several months too.. Finally I've convinced they ignore me by my irritating insistence... :(

I was blown away,yet again,by this.
But there were a few things that i kinda didnt like:1.A few odd animations...jumping most noticeable
2.The 'undiscovered location' question mark on the map,i hope its removable,i don't want to know where these locations are exactly.
3.The fact that he changed his weapon with the 1st one he found,now it might be because the player just wanted to show the menu,but i don't like when starting gear is just useless,it should be changed quickly yes but not in the first 10min.
Other than that everything was AMAZING,i can't wait for this!!!

2. IIRC correctly you can adjust all that the way you want it. You can even play without the UI overlay so you have nothing but the gorgeous game to look at. But I guess it only is like that for PC.

Holy shit, everything looks amazing, the lighting, atmosphere, voice acting, combat, all of it! Just seeing that short dialogue sequence makes me miss Geralt and this world, I can't wait to become immersed in it again. And lol I love how they put that "unicorn" reference in. Hopefully there'll be lots of little references to the books like this.

The combat looks fast, weighty, challenging, and brutal. Definitely a step up from Witcher 2. It seems like dodging could be a bit more fluid, but the game is probably still being polished.

Just a few more short months….

What's wrong with TW2 save system? I liked it a lot onnXB360, it was good and nice to see the last image of saved games and choose where we want to continue :)
Was it not the same on PC?

What's wrong with TW2 save system? I liked it a lot onnXB360, it was good and nice to see the last image of saved games and choose where we want to continue :)
Was it not the same on PC?

It was bloody frustrating on PC! You ended up with hundreds of save files, which had to be deleted outside the game, and took up a lot of space.

Last edited:
Top Bottom