Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
You're freaking kidding right? This looks BETTER than any of the previous gameplay footage.

This looks stunning and is easily the best looking open world game ever.

It looks the same, not better. Griffon hunt from E3, 35 min build, january build, PAX and now this all look the same TBH. Obviously won't compare to VGX because that version of the game never existed

His obviously a troll, other than some bushes(and that being very nip picky, as overall they dont degrade the visuals), visually theres nothing really to complain about.

I sure hope they didn't really make the same save system mistake again! It seems a simple thing to be able to override an old file! The first Witcher system was fine.

We have changed save system since TW2 - autosaves have slots (so they get overwritten, instead of filling your disk space), so does quicksave. You can overwrite/delete manually saved games from save game panel.

Looks amazing!!!! I love the combat, finishers looked sweet, open world looks nice visuals look amazing Geralt seems like a badass and an all around good character

We have changed save system since TW2 - autosaves have slots (so they get overwritten, instead of filling your disk space), so does quicksave. You can overwrite/delete manually saved games from save game panel.

Holy shitballs.
That's what I call great news!

It looks the same, not better. Griffon hunt from E3, 35 min build, january build, PAX and now this all look the same TBH. Obviously won't compare to VGX because that version of the game never existed

Fairly similar, but this looks a bit better and more polished for sure. Which lines up with all the reports saying it had been improved from the January demos to the PAX East demos, for example.

Oh, and this definitely looks as good as any of the gameplay from the VGX trailer. The cutscene parts are probably still in the game and I'd bet they look just as good.

Last edited:

Can you name your saves explicitly too, or there is no such option?

Is the saving system more robust? With Witcher 2 I had save game images that often didn't relate to their corresponding chapter/progression. It makes management a wee bit trickier than it should be. (The Witcher had chapter/location names in the save file, as well as the index number, which helps greatly there).

Even the most bright, sunny day can reek of death.

Fully agreed, but I'm talking about overall colors, let alone sunny day.

Dead stuff doesn't become fragrant just because the sun is shining, or at night, or on Wednesdays.

Fully agreed, it is a one part of the atmosphere, the other part are overall colors.

btw this your avatar made by new color grading...

Attachments

• Me-Geralt.jpg
    Me-Geralt.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 72
Even if you're right in some areas, you've got to agree that the dismemberment system is pretty badass looking!
still better than dark souls hit feedback

Though I like how they modified the dismemberment system, I have to disagree on the matter of the Dark Souls comparison.
In fact TW3 beats that game on every field, exception made for the hit feedback, which is one of the strongest points of that saga (I'm not a fan of those games, I have sold them as soon as I finished them). You can feel the weight of every swing in From Software games.
But TW3 is overall on another planet, even compared to Bloodborne. Maybe it's too soon to say that, but this is my gut feeling...

Top Bottom