Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
Tbh, it's a question for @Marcin Momot - he's a community manager, I just visit the forums during my cofee break. ;)

As for what machine IGN was playing on - I don't really know, sorry.

If Ultra/Uber settings are to make me slap myself in the face - how big will that slap be on a scale of 1-10?

If you're not allowed to answer that question, then dang it.

I am aware of it and how such colour grading came to be but attributing that to "hollywood drama" as an argument is not really helping, it's simple colour theory, contrasting colours look appealing. Some of course go overboard with it.

I wouldn't call it a "hollywood drama", but it's definitely a common pattern in film making, and films which don't use it actually stand out. As for Witcher games, I don't mind the colorful artistic style at all. Games always had that feeling of painted art to them, so I see nothing wrong with such style.

Last edited:
The LOD seemed pretty bad in some areas, you could distinctely some trees not very far away were 2D and the moment the mesh was loaded.

@ gameplay -Clip-topic: Nearly no spoilers, but really interesting to watch and gives many information without any information given on story. Combat looks good to really good ... Just have to play to find out how it actually feels, but it does look amazing. Sometimes splatter/hits are little bit of the sound, but maybe it's just that crappy video quality of ign. That's my hardest point of concern for now.
World seems to be huge and climbing/jumping integrated really nicely !! (liked the last few minutes Geralt climbing to find entrace to the ruin )

All this nip picking(i did it a bit aswell though >.>) and i only want to use the quote..
"You were gonna read it, not sniff it"
One of the best lines.
If i could only whistle for may to come galloping behind me.

I must to confess that in my first play this 15' will become ridiculous beside my hours walking in White Orchad, talking with everybody, hunting geese... Oh, God,,, I have palpitations, think it's because I forget to breathe because of those 15 minutes; the door to hell has been opened frame by frame up the 19th

[size=+2]Vesemir: Two hundred hours they said?[/size]
View attachment 12136

Attachments

• 2a2da54e4d9d35ea399a3f2d0bf68e6f-5000000-1428316408-w.mp4_snapshot_02.07_[2015.04.06_18.24.16].jpg
    2a2da54e4d9d35ea399a3f2d0bf68e6f-5000000-1428316408-w.mp4_snapshot_02.07_[2015.04.06_18.24.16].jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 53
No settings were revealed i think, only that it was on pc, as CD said, they wont show ultra till release, its probably same settings as PAX, or similar.(with improvements, i presume.)

Top Bottom