Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

+
@Bellator Pius Gratus

Yeah you better watch it! Brat!!!

I didn't even get a mention notice from your post so I didn't see your uplifting post until now. How on earth did you manage to fail that I wonder? :happy:

So I'm asking politely:

SNEAKY as only Ghosts can be :p

Obviously i was talking to you BOY! If this nick is yours

Yeah, well I thought I felt a chill breeze. :p

What is that poor little kitty cat doing? Seems someone dunked him in water and he look none to happy about it. Yeah, speaking of which

Mind your manners, son. If you're joking you're joking, but if you're trolling then you're in the wrong forum.

Yeah, back on topic.

So, I won't actually mind the sun dawning in the west. The devs will probably patch it post release and set things right in the end. They always do.

Anyone else noticed that player seems to return to the place where Geralt and Vesemir made camp?

I think 9 minutes and 30 seconds into the video you see these X's marking the spot. Well I saw four of them, and there were five ghouls. Ergo the items from their corpses remain even if you leave the area without picking them up. I wonder for how long though.

Also, Geralt seems to pick up an armour repair kit. I knew of weapon's degrading but I guess armour will as well. The level for this kit is 'Amateur,' ergo there may be better kits out there.

Hm... i assume the items will remain there several days.
Could also depend on "rotting" speed CDPR put up on corpses.

Doubt other humans would dare to "loot" ghouls :D not sure about human bodies here.

Does the sun dawn in the west only in the prologue, or during the entire game? I hope this gets fixed quickly, I was planning on playing without using the minimap and just navigating by looking at the sun. At this rate I guess "head north" will not be as helpful as one would hope.

Does the sun dawn in the west only in the prologue, or during the entire game?
Only pro-louge.

My guess is it'll be patched very quickly. Time wise or difficulty it shouldn't be that hard of a fix and they know about it now, just can't edit content on their mastered version.

Top Bottom