Witcher 3 First Look PC Gamer

+
Guys, REDkit may arrive tomorrow. Rumor has it you will be able to import your own assets at some point. Which means you could make any type of adventure you want. Like a...cyberpunk adventure.

View attachment 861

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 25
Heh. I saw that also. I can't decide if I want to d/l it or not....

This REDkit isn't compatible with RED 3, is it?

Heh. I saw that also. I can't decide if I want to d/l it or not....

This REDkit isn't compatible with RED 3, is it?

Seems a lot of effort to go through if it were only compatible for TW2 (many modders have moved on from that game). I wouldn't be surprised if they just updated it for the new engine. Fire up TW2 and install patch 3.4 and you will see it there, waiting..'LAUNCH REDkit'

I just want to try out the new mods.

Seems reasonable. Damn, now to reinstall W2. I know, blasphemy it came off. What can I tell you, HDD crash. Damn thing is huuuge.

Any ideas if somebody manages to pull of some deceant game with that how do you run it? With Witcher 2 or would it be stand-alone? Either way is fine for me since still have W2 installed and waiting to import saves.

truth is i'm not that much of both fantasy and rpg fan. Never played baldur's gate 2 or torment or kickstarter sequels. Usually i play dark and cyberpunk rpgs while looking for action in other games:/ so i'm not still sure about this but i' ll check the mod once it's out

Ye-ah. I'm gonna come down and say, try it absolutely, but it -is- fantasy. It's a lovely Polish dark twist on fantasy, absolutely, with racism issues, complex politics, a mutant superantihero with Jedi powers who thinks "adventures" are stupid...but it's still fantasy. Don't look for something that's not here.

However, if you can get yourself out of your genre ghetto and try something you might not usually try, I can tell you Witcher 2 is a great fun crazy romp well worth your time.

I mean, imagine if you were trying to convince someone who isn't that much of a cyberpunk/dark RPG fan to play Bloodlines. You -know- they are missing out, but it's too bad they won't let go of their preconceptions long enough to hunt a serial killer in Santa Monica..who will later give you the -best- melee weapon in a game.

What a loss, eh?

i think claymore was heavily inspired on tw books....vtmb and dorohedoro are acceptable though. They are different takes on similar themes, mantaining the urban setting.
Whatever, I' ll give it a try

Top Bottom