Witcher 3 game of the year edition not working.

+
I have tried everything. Re downloaded at least 4 times, did everything the post by city project red said to do if it is not launching. I need help, bought it recently but stopped working. I try to open in steam it says it's running and after 3 secs it's says play. I have a gtx 1680 graphics card. Tried everything pls help. Help a brother in need.
Edit: I got it fixed. just download https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679 and it should fix it.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    147.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
It would be helpful if you could describe what happens when you try to launch the game - from Steam, presumably?

Looking at that dxdiag, it's a laptop with an integrated graphics card. Are you sure it meets the game's minimum requirements?

You can try reinstalling your Nvidia drivers. Also check in device manager to ensure that your nvidia card isn`t disabled.
Additionally you can try doing the following
  1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA control panel.
  2. Select Manage 3D settings.
  3. Click Global Settings. ...
  4. Select your preferred graphics processor: ...
  5. Under Settings, you can adjust the settings for each feature to meet your needs.
  6. Click Apply to save your changes.

It would be helpful if you could describe what happens when you try to launch the game - from Steam, presumably?
I click it and nothing happens. It says it is running for like a second and nothing happens.
Post automatically merged:

You can try reinstalling your Nvidia drivers. Also check in device manager to ensure that your nvidia card isn`t disabled.
Additionally you can try doing the following
  1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA control panel.
  2. Select Manage 3D settings.
  3. Click Global Settings. ...
  4. Select your preferred graphics processor: ...
  5. Under Settings, you can adjust the settings for each feature to meet your needs.
  6. Click Apply to save your changes.
Nothing happened. It is the same. Ty for trying to help tho.
Post automatically merged:

Looking at that dxdiag, it's a laptop with an integrated graphics card. Are you sure it meets the game's minimum requirements?
Ya it does. It used to run and I could play it in the highest resolution and graphic and it worked smoothly.

Top Bottom