Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

+
Oh my god, you can actually see at 2:00 how the Igni sign's sparks are affected by the wind.

Such attention to detail :victory:

It looks great, though things popping in and out of the scene so aggresivly still bothers me quite a bit.. I wouldn't mind if the devs exposed an option to rectify this in some "advanced" graphical settings menu even if it was demanding ;]

Its look great, This gameplay is pc , right??? CD project will show more gameplay in the GDC ??

Thank you

Looks awesome for something that's not on it's highest setting. I've yet to see such beautiful sunrise in real life.

The only thing that slightly bothered me was that 3rd guy/bandit standing on the bridge. I mean he's pretty close and he doesn't turn around even if there's fighting and yelling like 5 meter behind him.

I am still not convinced about the combat, but dat forest though. The variety on trees/bushes. Definetely the best i 've seen.

By the way, unless the Sun rises in the West, then this gameplay is set at dusk, not dawn. Anyway, game's looking great, I love how combat animations have been tweaked since the 35-min demo. Keep it up, REDs :)
In the 12 min video they used a 24 hour format. When he's fighting the ekhidnas it's around 18:00, so I'm guessing that 06:00 in this video is AM.

Only thing that bothers me so far is the way how Geralt acts when he deflects arrows to opponent. Sometimes he's not even looking to the direction from which arrow is firing.. It looks really silly when you can clearly see that the player is obviously in the "auto-arrow-reflect" stance but Geralt's head is looking to a different direction.

I still think Geralt seems awfully far away from the camera most of the time during combat for no real reason, but I'm not sure if that's just adjusted by tilting the camera or something.

In the 12 min video they used a 24 hour format. When he's fighting the ekhidnas it's around 18:00, so I'm guessing that 06:00 in this video is AM.

In that case, you can either switch format, or the Sun now dawns in the West :)

Top Bottom