Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

+
I think the hair of Geralt is not same with last hands-on footage. This hair same as SOD trailer and 35 min demo.Geralts hair in Hands on event footage was better i thing. But it is my opinion.

But in general, I didn't expect that graphics. I prepared myself to something not this quality. This is just AMAZING. I cant imagine how it will look on ultra setting. Probably will be better than SOD trailer.

CDProject. Keep going. And your baby will be best in the game industry

Looks incredible! Found the Yrden lights a bit odd and I"m not sure about the red screen effect. But otherwise it looks bloody fantastic!

@eliharel Ahaha I see you trying your hand at the youtube comments. No point in that, brother. It'll drive you mad and before you know it you'll be devolving into one of them uncivilized folks who hurl insults for no rhyme and reason. The road to hell's paved with good intentions.

looks awesome!

But
The Witchers medallion does not vibrate or lights when enemies close

Last edited:
I play it all the time:p

Anyone noticed there is no music in the gameplay? :D

As I mentioned in other thread, looks beautiful. But there are some things that bother me:
1. Lighting - looks more like sunset than sunrise to me. Sunrises are bright usually, and sharp, not that yellowish.
2. Seems like volumetric clouds totally disappeared, I have not seen them in gameplays :(
3. Minor things like some animations, movement and blood [red screen and too big splashes]

I will not write what I like, page is not long enough ;)

Last edited:
Love the way it happens; without the little cutscene.
Looks like CD Projekt Red managed to make everyone happy here. They satisfied both anti-cutscene executions people and coup de grace fans.
I am really amazed, this game will really rock once it comes out.
The only things I didn't like were the A.I. of the "FUCK!" bandit and the absence of stagger animation/hit feedback of the wolves, which was really "meh".
Other than that, wonderful job!

Thank you. The whole team is working really hard to deliver the best game we possibly can. You guys will not be disappointed. Trust me, I play it all the time:p

I believe you. And i believe only you CDProject. Earlier i believed other companies too, but ..........

Only thing i want from you please make Geralt turn his head and look around while walking just how it was before. That was so atmospheric and cool looking.

@eliharel Ahaha I see you trying your hand at the youtube comments. No point in that, brother. It'll drive you mad and before you know it you'll be devolving into one of them uncivilized folks who hurl insults for no rhyme and reason. The road to hell's paved with good intentions.
I tried, but when the guy I was debating with wrote--

Another Thing is: In Witcher 3 you can`t even fly. Dude, flying in a game, enables you comlete new things. As it enables you to fight enemies in the air, to visit things that might be in the air, exploring a complete new feeling in game as its a flying-element and somebody would say, being able to fly in a RPG is like the game has another game in the game itself. That is EXACTLY what coming StarCitizen is about:
...I realized I had to immediately bail before something bad happened to my head.

Also one thing that's a bit jarring once I started noticing it, is the pop-out of trees as Geralt walks past them.
Not sure if it's because of how the camera is designed or the technology with everything right behind Geralt that stops being rendered to save resources. Either way, it's a bit weird.

Top Bottom