Witcher 3 Gingerbread House

+
So I am playing the Witcher 3 for the first time and am loving it. So I was out exploring in Velen and was on the main quest where you follow the trail of treats. I came across what from afar looked like a gingerbread/candy house and looked like a witch or a person of some sort standing in front of the house and I figured “oh I bet that’s where the main quest leads to, so I’ll ignore it for now,”. So fast forward a day later and I’m on the main quest and come to find out that the house wasn’t associated with the quest at all. So I went to look online what quest the house was a part or where it is and I cant find anything. So now I’m starting to believe that possibly It just looked like a candy house from afar because of an angle or the lighting. But man at the time I thought man that’s so awesome this game has everything and I was pretty pumped about it but now I’m kinda disappointed. I’m really ocd so this is driving me nuts or perhaps I am just nuts. Thanks for any help

Moved to a more suitable subforum.

I have never seen or heard of a candy house (although I partially did expect to find one at the end of the Trail of Treats) in Velen. :unsure:

Moved to a more suitable subforum.

I have never seen or heard of a candy house (although I partially did expect to find one at the end of the Trail of Treats) in Velen. :unsure:
Yea, this quest is riffing off of "Hänsel und Gretel", but there is no actual gingerbread house in the game... well, not one that looks the part, at least.

Well I got to say this is probably the best forums for game I have ever came across, to get two responses in a short time span. Never had that experience in my life so thanks for the help. Yeah I’m going on a hunt for it the next chance it. I have this feeling from afar it looked like a candy house(but just a regular house) and I had the trail of treats on my mind. I remember only looking at it for a split second to avoid me spoiling something. I’ve always has a problem with rpgs that I accidentally skip a part of the main story because I explore a lot and I try to avoid as much as I can. I remember the house being in a rather open area, no woods really near besides maybe behind it. I’m sure it’s just my eyes playing tricks again. Thanks for help tho

Top Bottom