Witcher 3 GOTY Edition Quest Order

+
Hi.
its my first time playing the Witcher 3. just bought it a couple of weeks ago and i want to play all the quest (i understand that you cant do it all due to some prerequisite quest involving completion and characters that you helped and killed). right now im still in act 1 skellige, ive finished all the main story quest at velen and novigrad. i watched the story and walktrough on YT when it first came out. recently I read threads, quest details at different sites and even used 2 tablets while playing. i want to experience everything this game has to offer so I MADE MY OWN QUEST ORDER using GOOGLE SHEETS. Im trying to piece together an optimal path that involves auto triggering, perquisites and random events which can be missed. GAMEBANSHEE has the best detailed walktrough per quest, it has a marked map of every steps per quest and location but i use wikia as my main guide for the quest walktrough. dont worry though, im planning to play it differently for the other outcome and consequences that occurs in the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NWgrARO2bgJRn9nZAU_veIrpNWBgH-Mtc2sdSqZGrao/edit?usp=sharing

I also considered the quest location and level but so far, im over leveled haha. (i sweep all the quest and treasure and other stuff at white orchard before proceeding to velen) made it after i finished all keira's story quest, and bloody baron. i started out after Ciri's room.
lets help each other out. (ITS NOT DONE YET BTW) sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Just a heads-up, but several of the quests are only available at certain stages of the game. So once you advance far enough, certain quests will become unavailable, and other quests will spawn. I'm not sure if anyone has ever itemized which quests come and go, like that. You'll probably have to grid search the entire world every time you do a main quest mission to be sure you've found them all. (On my sixth playthrough, I encountered a few quests I had never seen before.)

Just a heads-up, but several of the quests are only available at certain stages of the game. So once you advance far enough, certain quests will become unavailable, and other quests will spawn. I'm not sure if anyone has ever itemized which quests come and go, like that. You'll probably have to grid search the entire world every time you do a main quest mission to be sure you've found them all. (On my sixth playthrough, I encountered a few quests I had never seen before.)
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. Thats what i want to avoid. I wanna get em before some main and side quest can be picked up. Im currently at act 1 skellige, and im planning to do the quest " Flesh for Sale" before going back in velen in act 2 and then doing the Following the Thread quest where you cant do the quest flesh for sale if you start it early or the quest will be locked out. check out what ive shared on google sheets. Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
This game is about exploration, adventure with twists and surprises with sometimes hard decisions to make. This is where this game's charm is.

This game is an experience.

My 2 cents.

[Snipped -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember that everyone's views are welcome and everyone's views are to be respected. Let's not make the mistake of assuming that our opinions are "correct" and others' opinions are "wrong". That's not how this works.

Please, ensure all comments are speaking for one's self -- not trying to persuade others that their likes and dislikes are incorrect.

i got it a few weeks ago to. best order is doing the base game. then eharts of stone then blood and wine. because thats when you will be leveled the best to complete those as well

Top Bottom