Witcher 3 GOTY graphics glitch?? v1.32 STEAM and no mods

+
Hi everyone,

Just wanted some help regarding this graphics issue in game. I don't have any issues with performance and game runs smooth, however this graphics issue is kind of annoying as there are times this covers certain entrances in game like caves or doors. I tried researching for this issue online but couldn't see any fix for this. I also tried verifying this on steam still no luck and even tried all graphical presets in game.

Please check the screenshots below Madman Lugos to me is sitting down on a chair but is covered with this weird graphics overlapping. Third and last photo as well explains how annoying at times it gets. If Gremist wasn't outside I wouldn't notice the door to his man cave.

Attachments

• glitch.png
    glitch.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 203
  • glitch1.png
    glitch1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 223
  • glitch2.png
    glitch2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 201
  • glitch3.png
    glitch3.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 221
Most peculiar. At a guess, I'd say data corruption, however, if you've already tried verifying the game, and no change, that makes it the more peculiar.

Nonetheless, let's take some particulars: System specification, and have you ever used any mods before, even if not using them now?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500X
RAM: 16GB @ 3200mhz
GPU: RX 5600XT
MOBO: MSI B450m

Running AMD setup. Not sure if anyone here encountered same issue on an AMD GPU. Never installed any mods.

P.S. This happens on all areas of the game. Like the quest where you need to rescue Folan from the Trolls, the cave entrance was covered by this overlapping graphics.

This happens on all areas of the game.
I honestly don't think it would be the graphics drivers, however, if you're running the latest ones, you could try rolling back to a previous version, and see if that helps. Apart from that, it still looks like data corruption, so I'd try verifying again through Steam, and, if that still doesn't fix it, please, contact Support through this page.

Hi,

Just wanted to update and say that issue is fixed. Doing a clean install of the driver and installed the latest driver. (driver only package)

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom