Witcher 3 GOTY Save Problem Between Disc to Digital Version

+
I've played Witcher 3 GOTY version on PS4 from a disc. Now, I bought a digital version of GOTY edition, but I can't access my old progression. There's only new game option. What should i do?

Are you playing the digital version with the same Playstation-account? You need to use the same account to access save games.

Are you sure both were the GOTY edition ?

Are you playing the digital version with the same Playstation-account? You need to use the same account to access save games.

Are you sure both were the GOTY edition ?
Yeah. I'm sure. Same account and both were the GOTY. I'have trophies of my old progress on my account.

Perhaps you could try saving the TW3 save games on usb first and then move them to your new TW3 installation:
There is no save files on PS4 directly, they are on Cloud Service. So, they should be automatically synchronized.

In that case, you should try to get the save games from the cloud. It's explained here for example:
Well, thank you for your support. Finally, I can access my save files, but there is another problem. I downloaded these to my device, and started the game but there aren't save files on load option.

Hm, you can also contact support here:
(click on contact us)

There's no support topic with the exact same issue, so you can simply use this one.

However, maybe the suggestion on this page is worth trying too...

Hm, you can also contact support here:
(click on contact us)

There's no support topic with the exact same issue, so you can simply use this one.

However, maybe the suggestion on this page is worth trying too...
Save files are from 1.3.1 version. Should I use them right?

As long as your current version isn't older than the save games you should be fine. I'm just wondering if that suggestion from the website is related to your issue:
To activate the system as primary, select: [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate] . Please keep in mind that you can activate only 1 PS4™ system per account

As long as your current version isn't older than the save games you should be fine. I'm just wondering if that suggestion from the website is related to your issue:
My account is already primary account, and there is nothing. Also, game version is 1.60. Hope, this isn't the problem.

Well, as mentioned, the last suggestion I can make to you is to contact CDPR support directly (by clicking on "Contact Us" on the website from before)

Top Bottom