Witcher 3 Graphics

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tech Retards? Let me tell you something buddy boy. Why don't you open up a studio and create a game to the small percent of pc gaming that would like this game to take full advantage of there $500 latest graphics card. Then come back to me after you studio goes bankrupt because you are worried about licensing fees to microsoft and sony HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Dude you are not only tech retard but it seems that you cant even read.

Don't blame consumers for what the developers did.

Exactly, this is hostile territory in here. Im not gonna get into an argument on the advantages console gaming has to the gaming industry or the advantages it gives developers to make MONEY. For you pc elite folks who love to feel entitled TOO BAD sony and microsoft are here to stay. They will continue to create hardware for the common folk and 10s of millions will continue to buy it.

---------- Updated at 10:41 PM ----------

Dude you are not only tech retard but it seems that you cant even read.

Nope I can read fine with my 4 year college degree. Just enjoy the game. Could I help you with something Mr. keyboard warrior?

Exactly, this is hostile territory in here. Im not gonna get into an argument on the advantages console gaming has to the gaming industry or the advantages it gives developers to make MONEY. For you pc elite folks who love to feel entitled TOO BAD sony and microsoft are here to stay. They will continue to create hardware for the common folk and 10s of millions will continue to buy it.

Yeah, they will continue to create a cheap piece of hardware, sell it for 400/500$, and then pay the software houses to downgrade the PC version, to not put the console version into shame.
Like Ubisoft did.

When consoles slow or stop the technological advancement, is never a good thing.

Nope I can read fine with my 4 year college degree. Just enjoy the game. Could I help you with something Mr. keyboard warrior?

If I'm telling you that Xbox One , PS 4 and PC gamers in "perfect" world could be playing on same platform and your answer to that is that I should try making games for small percent of PC gamers then you got some issues either with reading or with understanding what you have read

Last edited:
Okay. This thread is Off topic, antagonizing and going into Platform Wars. Locking for now.

We may reopen it later and see how it goes.

No Platform Wars.

No personal attacks.

Downgrade isn't the topic - and we're pretty tired of it. Find another of these forums y'all say are so full of downgrade talk and do it there.

So, locked for now. Those of you talking Graphics and Modding, I'm sorry, there's this thread and the Graphics Modding/Sugg thread and we may re-open this thread later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom