witcher 3 gray quest marks

+
hi just started playing witcher 3 i know its late but just finish white orchard and im about to leave with vesimir but i was cheking the map and saw that some hidden treasure icon that already in gray that i have found have down the hidden treasure icon a gray quest mark when i go there i see nothing so i was just wondering what was that please help and thanks in advance

After leaving this place you can always go back to White Orchard. So you don‘t need to find all treasures right away, usually these things can wait. However, there can be a few minor bugs, so there might be a few treasures you won’t be able to access for whatever reason. I wouldn‘t worry too much about that.

If you need help with treasures, it’s best to add a screenshot (for example, from the map), so people know where you are and what you are trying to find. After all, there‘s a crazy amount of treasures hidden in this huge open world...

one more thing and thanks for the notice had to repeat the game one more time cause i explore the gryphon nest and got the herb before hand so the quest bugged i did right the second time and im now in velen and i dont want to get to area before hand and bugg some quest for example just arrive to velen to a village where they are 2 red doors should i open them or does it is quest related and should not open them right now its the first mulbrydale cause i dont want to get bugged thanks in advance any advice you can give to not get buggeg .

Better not worry about that :) Just experience the game the way you like. For example, I‘m someone who explores a lot when playing a game and I‘ve finished the main game of TW3 three times.

There‘s no use wondering what might cause a bug :) But as said before, minor bugs can happen but I wouldn‘t worry about it, as long as it‘s not game breaking.

Dear OP
I hope this doesn't come across as a negative comment but I am putting this as a constructive suggestion. Could you please use punctuation in your posts? It's really difficult reading what you've posted and people tend to just ignore posts like these precisely because it's so difficult to read.

Top Bottom