Witcher 3 is done!?

+
What the hell have people all the time here with an Enhanced Edition??

As if it would be some kind of rule without an exception, that every witcher game needs to have an enhanced edition ..

Guys n Girls...take the tomatoes from your eyes and stop being so blinded by them... WE ALREADY HAVE an enhanced edidtion!!!

Witcher 1 was a PC only game, it received an Enhanced Edition to provide lots of improvements, it was an overworked version of the original game on a platform that was able to be consistently patched

Witcher 2 was a X360/PC game that got directly saled as enhanced edition in certain areas of the globe, while mostly a small portion has sen here the original version on sale.. CDPR used here this "Enhanced Edition" basically just very cleverly as marketing trick mostly for better sales, because when people read "Enhanced Edition", their brains shut down and they think just only about how much better it is for THEM to buy that now, because they think they buy now somethign "better", than what others eventualy have bought before them ... false in this case for likely 99% of the world'd players who bought Witcher 2 and bought from begin on the endhanced edition that was meant from begin on to be the original game for their territories

Now with Witcher 3, we have most likel the absolute fional game of the series, a game series, that has gone now to the point of even having its own "expansions".
A game, that has seen already so many changes, improvements and bug fixes within alot of smaller to huge patches on PC, and both of the current Nextgen Consoles.
So what are people really expecting here anymore from CDPR for an Enhanced Edition, when all what we have received by now is EXACTLY the same stuff, that we have received within Witcher 1 and 2 as Endhanced Edition, just only that we have no box art on which stands "Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Enhanced Edition"

Is it really this ridiculous little formality that you all want and need so much?
The only thing which will possibly happen somewhen maybe is that CDPR will re-release the game eventually as some kind of "Game of the Year-Edition" coming out somewhen which wll be then basically the Main Game + the Two Expansions together, so that people which will buy the game then will buy the complete thing then if you need that so much ,lets call this package then Enhanced Edition, there you go.

Would it change anything for us? NO
WHen one thing has been clear with CDPR and their development history of "Enhanced Editions", then one thing - namely that tjhey were everytime to kind to let all owners of versions from the game, which aren't enhanced - or just to say - incomplete let their versions become complete for free by providing free upgrades.

And thats EXACTLY what we get here since release of the game with every single patch, with every DLC they have brought out....
So I sriously don't get it, why so many people are still so blinded by all this Enhanced Edition here, Enhanced Edition there, when CDPR is constantly since release of the game enhancing for us the game >.> ....

Or do you seriously expect more of them, than what they are already doing for us???

As much as I don't want the fun to end I have to agree with this guy. CDPR have already enhanced the hell out of this game - FOR FREE! Seriously what more could you guys possibly want outside of another expansion.

Personally, i would like to see them offer up one more expansion type thing to play off of Blood and Wine. They tapped into a ton of good potential with having Corvo Bianco and guests etc. I would love there to be more options to play off that.

I'd like to see an upgraded enhanced edition for project scorpio. Though I really doubt that will happen.

It depends on how much enhancements there would be. It would probably be easy to increase the graphics settings to match those of the PC version at "mostly" ultra (with the exception of CPU intensive settings), and that is already an improvement on the consoles. Also, doesn't the XB1 version currently run at 1600x900 or at a dynamic resolution that is decreased to that when the frame rate is too low ? That would allow for another easy upgrade.

There could very well be a GOTY edition that includes both expansions and all the free DLCs in one package, and is patched to the latest version. Maybe with the above mentioned graphical tweaks for the upgraded consoles, and some small additional content like more free DLCs. That may be worth it for some extra sales without costing too much. A full "enhanced" edition that makes more significant changes to the game looks less likely, but maybe it can still happen in the future.

It depends on how much enhancements there would be. It would probably be easy to increase the graphics settings to match those of the PC version at "mostly" ultra (with the exception of CPU intensive settings), and that is already an improvement on the consoles.

I pretty sure you are vastly overestimating the performance of console GPU's.

I like game performance and it's beautiful I believe that there can't do very much more! I am concerned about that will I buy physical disc right now or wait more to get all in one package!? I really just want know that is there point wait or not?? I have PSN digital right now! I don't wanna waste money right now when maybe all in one are coming?!

LOL, as if i had known it, this happens now shortly after I have mentioned here that this will most likely happen
That should once and for all I guess shut down those people which are permanently asking for an enhanced edition, because nothing else after that here will most likely probably ever happen after this anymore, other than Bug Fix Patches

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-3-wild-hunt-game-of-the-year-edition-spotted

CD Projekt Red has, in a statement given to Eurogamer, confirmed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition.Game director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz told us: "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was a gigantic effort for the entire studio, and both the team and me were amazed by the good reception of Geralt's adventures. Since launch, we've released two expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, which added a lot of new adventures to the already potent mix.
"With all the free DLC and updates the game received so far, including significant changes to the game's interface and mechanics, many gamers have asked us if we're working on some sort of a Game of the Year Edition. I'm happy to confirm - yes, plans are in motion to release such an edition. We'll release more details, including the release date, in the future. In the meantime, I'd like to thank every fan of the game for their support - you're really amazing!"
ORIGINAL STORY 12PM BST: The German age-ratings board USK has listed an entry for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Eurogamer has been told separately by a source that this game exists and will be released 26th August 2016.

I pretty sure you are vastly overestimating the performance of console GPU's.

I meant those that will be in the upgraded versions of the consoles, as far as I know, the new PS4 GPU is planned to be at least twice as powerful as the existing one, while in the Xbox it could be up to 4 times faster. Although the CPUs would only be improved by a relatively small amount.

As you mentioned the new PS4, we should wait until that console hits the market.

It depend on developers if they wanna release, sort of a patch to make the game run at more stable or higher frame-rates,
or even better graphics. (for the last one, i take it with a grain of salt)

Stability, performance, and in-game issues patch should be priority! Not this releasing info regarding GOTY.

shame
shame
shame

I meant those that will be in the upgraded versions of the consoles, as far as I know, the new PS4 GPU is planned to be at least twice as powerful as the existing one, while in the Xbox it could be up to 4 times faster. Although the CPUs would only be improved by a relatively small amount.

I realize that's what you meant after I posted, but forgot to update my post. It would be interesting to see what level of performance is achievable in games in general on console with the disparity in CPU/GPU.

I thing on consoles, they will (must) find the best compromise between the CPU and GPU usage.

Top Bottom