Witcher 3 is done!?

+
Witcher 3 is done!?

Just wondering if the game is now all patch and I finally come back and complete all over again! Or there are some more patches coming??
Just loving this game to much! I am level 54 if I remember correctly! And itchy play all over again!!

sv3672

Forum veteran
I would expect a couple more patches, the game was said to be supported at least until the end of the year, and a number of bugs would ideally still need to be fixed. However, major changes do not seem likely now.

Just wondering if the game is now all patch and I finally come back and complete all over again! Or there are some more patches coming??
Just loving this game to much! I am level 54 if I remember correctly! And itchy play all over again!!
I'd guess maybe three more patchs, and then an extra two to fix all the stuff they broke in the last couple patches lol.

What is it about the PS4 that gives devs so much trouble? First Bethesda, now CDPR. Glad it's not my main gaming device.

Yeah I agree with you! But seems these days is better buy a game one or two later because then the game is all patches and 100% playable! And of course lots cheaper! And that I do right now! And all games i bought now 1-2 years old is 100% completed! Except Just Cause 3! But love you CD Project RED when I bought this game on PSN January i play this game 6 month straight!! And there is more coming soon when you are 100% patched and you leave The Witcher 3 to REST!

Last edited:
But when this is really last Gerald Of Rivia adventure then they must to some special edition for Gerald!!

But when this is really last Gerald Of Rivia adventure then they must to some special edition for Gerald!!

I guess it would make sense to release a physical edition once CDPR is done with patching for those that are into buying physical copies. Saves these people from having to d/l patches. It wouldn't be needed for downloaded versions.

Last edited:
Yeah I have digital PSN copy but I really wanna
physical disk! Even launch day blue ray have music CD and other stuff inside! But I think it's smart wait little bit more if they release some Complete Edition or something like that!

Yeah I have digital PSN copy but I really wanna
physical disk! Even launch day blue ray have music CD and other stuff inside! But I think it's smart wait little bit more if they release some Complete Edition or something like that!

If they do release something, it won't be until patching is finished.

What the hell have people all the time here with an Enhanced Edition??

As if it would be some kind of rule without an exception, that every witcher game needs to have an enhanced edition ..

Guys n Girls...take the tomatoes from your eyes and stop being so blinded by them... WE ALREADY HAVE an enhanced edidtion!!!

Witcher 1 was a PC only game, it received an Enhanced Edition to provide lots of improvements, it was an overworked version of the original game on a platform that was able to be consistently patched

Witcher 2 was a X360/PC game that got directly saled as enhanced edition in certain areas of the globe, while mostly a small portion has sen here the original version on sale.. CDPR used here this "Enhanced Edition" basically just very cleverly as marketing trick mostly for better sales, because when people read "Enhanced Edition", their brains shut down and they think just only about how much better it is for THEM to buy that now, because they think they buy now somethign "better", than what others eventualy have bought before them ... false in this case for likely 99% of the world'd players who bought Witcher 2 and bought from begin on the endhanced edition that was meant from begin on to be the original game for their territories

Now with Witcher 3, we have most likel the absolute fional game of the series, a game series, that has gone now to the point of even having its own "expansions".
A game, that has seen already so many changes, improvements and bug fixes within alot of smaller to huge patches on PC, and both of the current Nextgen Consoles.
So what are people really expecting here anymore from CDPR for an Enhanced Edition, when all what we have received by now is EXACTLY the same stuff, that we have received within Witcher 1 and 2 as Endhanced Edition, just only that we have no box art on which stands "Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Enhanced Edition"

Is it really this ridiculous little formality that you all want and need so much?
The only thing which will possibly happen somewhen maybe is that CDPR will re-release the game eventually as some kind of "Game of the Year-Edition" coming out somewhen which wll be then basically the Main Game + the Two Expansions together, so that people which will buy the game then will buy the complete thing then if you need that so much ,lets call this package then Enhanced Edition, there you go.

Would it change anything for us? NO
WHen one thing has been clear with CDPR and their development history of "Enhanced Editions", then one thing - namely that tjhey were everytime to kind to let all owners of versions from the game, which aren't enhanced - or just to say - incomplete let their versions become complete for free by providing free upgrades.

And thats EXACTLY what we get here since release of the game with every single patch, with every DLC they have brought out....
So I sriously don't get it, why so many people are still so blinded by all this Enhanced Edition here, Enhanced Edition there, when CDPR is constantly since release of the game enhancing for us the game >.> ....

Or do you seriously expect more of them, than what they are already doing for us???

Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath on any new content, especially since they have explicitly said B&W was the end of Geralt's story and that they have no plans to release additional content.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-the-witcher-3-after-blood-and-wine-comes-out

They are going to move on to the Gwent stand alone and CP2077. There may well be a game of the year edition at some point ... but my guess is the differences between that and the current game will be negligible to non-existent as far as content is concerned.

This is exactly what I had in mind!
"Game of the Year-Edition" coming out somewhen which wll be then basically the Main Game + the Two Expansions together!!
I just wanna nice all in one back! Gerald deserve that! Just picking up my disc with all in one!
Just put my ps4 and play!!

The Witcher 3 was a so big success that devs definitely going to "re-sell" it sometime later for additional to milk even more money. Look at how many people are eager for Enhanced/Special/Game of the Year edition, a LOT. Devs need to be stupid to not use this chance for profit, and i tell you, they are not stupid. Actually, am going to be surprised if no Enhanced edition will be released in a few years.

Top Bottom