Witcher 3 - last game in the Witcher franchise (NO!!!!!)

+
Nothing is worse than a story that overstays its welcome.
Geralt is interesting, his friends, story and dilemmas are interesting, but once all of these dilemmas and friends have been experienced, they will become less and less interesting, untill noone cares.

Ending the series on a high note, and then inventing a new interesting character with interesting friends and dilemmas will result in better and more interesting games in the long run.

I think that cdpr should take a brake from witcher. I would like to see other settings. Cyberpunk is already announced, maybe some hard s-f or post-apocalyptic or maybe some original setting like vtm or alpha protocol?

Yeah, don't get bogged down with sequelitis :D
Artists need to free themselves from conventions and treading the same path over and over again to make new, fresh and good art. Continuing on forever with the same franchise would make them just drones in a factory, they need new challenges and Geralt needs his rest :D
Even if they come back to the world I would love to see a new protagonist and a totally different set of RPG mechanics. Otherwise it would be "just" another Witcher game.

Kallelinski said:
GTA and TES is a story driven game, but not a story driven series, you always play another character in every game, that's a big difference to the Witcher series, where you play a predefined character.

Every good story has to end, without an ending it isn't a good story.

If you didn't yet, you should read the books, there is also an english fan translation over here.
I always looking for a world that can let me travel,a story can let me take apart,some good people can talk
First,I found Azeroth,Secondly,witcher's world
Nowerdays,it's hardly to find a good game like this,it can heal you when you are feeling sad,it can give you a piece place to hide that society can not
So,I do not like a ending even I know one legend has an end someday
One fall,one rise,in the same world

Top Bottom