Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

can they play the game before release??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what do we know.....

Someone done fucked up, me thinks...
Excuse my language, but I believe it is warranted.

The game is being shipped to stores. Nothing new. Probably cannot be played before 19th.

That's why they have that small day1 patch you need to download, unless that doesn't apply to all versions.

The picture just show a packed PS4 copy. If you were working in a vid-game shop and knowing how people are expecting theirs copy won't you take a pic of it? In the time of selfies even TW3 deserves its own photocall :p

doesn it requires serial key to unlock online

anyway doesnt matter I am looking forward to playing it may 19th

That's just the thing.

Does the Witcher Wild hunt NEED a serial key to run/install on a console?
If it does, it would mean that you can not resell it.

Wait a minute....why isn't it in a BluRay case? That just looks like a cover sealed inside a plastic sleeve.

Hmmm, nope...it's just the perspective. I can't see the depth of the case, only the edges facing us.

And that should mean that people who buy this now CAN install it on their consoles.

Last edited:
The picture just show a packed PS4 copy. If you were working in a vid-game shop and knowing how people are expecting theirs copy won't you take a pic of it? In the time of selfies even TW3 deserves its own photocall :p

Well according to the twitter, it says "Now available in United Arab Emirates" and quite few people asking where to buy it from.
Besides this is not the first time a big release has its street date broken, especially in United Arab Emirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom