Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the giant link to a stream in the first post even allowed on here?

Sad that it happened, but this seems to be a common thing now.

Yes but a private business owner is not what I ´d label the Emirates.

True... then again, they might not every really know. For all we know, they might just got the game and put it on their shelves without a second thought... or maybe an employee grabbed it and is streaming it now? All possible...

Nothing can be done about this, only damage control. Ced Projekt should make a PR statement asap, telling wich version was leaked, what will be their action and so on

Btw can't Sony or MS can do something about this ? like banning the consoles running the game before release ? I don't know just saying.

People are making Twitch stream right now. CDPR should do something. And consoles can do a shit about it, when you installed it and you start play there should be message about game isnt out yet, you can't play it broh!

Last edited:
True... then again, they might not every really know. For all we know, they might just got the game and put it on their shelves without a second thought... or maybe an employee grabbed it and is streaming it now? All possible...

Yep something like that is what´s probably happening, my guess would be that they really put it right on the shelves.

Hard to tell how much harm it´s going to cause but I guess nobody who really wants to enjoy the game will look for more spoilers.
We have more than enough official gameplays and spoilers already.

Why are you guys so agitated ? Someone plays the game early, so what is the big deal. It surely doesn't make any difference to me.

Why are you guys so agitated ? Someone plays the game early, so what is the big deal. It surely doesn't make any difference to me.

Story heavy game being leaked 11 days before release ain't good. In a few days the internet will be covered with spoilers.

well I guess we kow which stores won't be getting cyberpunk 62 years from now when it comes out :p

I really am baffled though that they didn't think this could happen/didn't do anything to prevent it.

I paid same price as they do, game is ready and some people are already playing it and I'm not! WTF wrong with you. You should be nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom