Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, they are playing it 11 days before the official release date. Purchasing doesn't count here.

Well it's not exactly THEIR fault that they were able to purchase it that early, as such, I don't see a reason to ban their consoles.

Why are you guys so agitated ? Someone plays the game early, so what is the big deal. It surely doesn't make any difference to me.
:rly?:
Well I don't know.......... maybe because it's a story heavy game we've waited 4 years for and now 11 days early people have started playing it and now... casual spoilers about story, characters, endings, locations, cool stuff will all be out in the open even before people can play the game. I'm pretty sure I didn't wait 4 years for that to happen and neither did most other people.

It makes a big difference to me. I loved discussing and speculating about the game. Now I just can't do that anymore without risking to spoil the entire game.

Well it's not exactly THEIR fault that they were able to purchase it that early, as such, I don't see a reason to ban their consoles.

At this point there is a huge responsibility lying on the shoulders of fans. Don't purchase it, discourage others to do so for the sake of hard work they did in the game. Everyone knows the official release date so respect it. If somebody messed up in the store then it doesn't mean everyone has to do the same.

So, CDPR...
Any chance of an early digital release?
I'm a little miffed that I pre-ordered ages ago, and these guys are getting an 10 day headstart on me.
Project Cars released early just recently and So did the new guilty gear game, so it wouldn't be unheard of....

Would DEFINITELY put GoG on the map in a big way.

That's the thing... with a game that's already finished, the planned release date is rather arbitrary. It has no real meaning beyond what the company has planned.

Google hasn't caught on to it, at least... no search results coming up for the leak.

So, CDPR...
Any chance of an early digital release?
I'm a little miffed that I pre-ordered ages ago, and these guys are getting an 10 day headstart on me.
Project Cars released early just recently and So did the new guilty gear game, so it wouldn't be unheard of....
Nice way to fix the leak... Release all early :D Though those who order physical that hasn't arrived would still suffer, and the cordination to get that all done would take about 10 days haha :p

They shouldn´t do an early release as it´s not their fault and I hope they won´t be forced to.
It´s the retailer over there who breached the legal agreement between them and the company that says they put it on shelves May 19th.

Well...Fuck it...I am moving far away, to some place with no internet, no electricity, no newspapers...

Leaks and spoliers will just keep appearing...

...you're joking right? ...

I was joking... still, it's not surprising that happened.

That happens when you play without D1 patch....apparently...sometimes..

... maybe because it's a story heavy game we've waited 4 years for and now 11 days early people have started playing it and now... casual spoilers about story, characters, endings, locations, cool stuff will all be out in the open even before people can play the game. I'm pretty sure I didn't wait 4 years for that to happen and neither did most other people.
Unless you were planing to go on 48+ W3 marathon and rush the story, this really doesn't matter. There will always be people who finish the game before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom