Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad about this ... even if I had a copy right now, I wouldn't play. We did wait so long as a community ... don't really get the point to play one week before everybody else does. I mean some hours or so --> ok, but this ...

Attachments

• his-rage-level-is-over-nein-nein-nein-thousand.jpg
    his-rage-level-is-over-nein-nein-nein-thousand.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 67
So, why exactly doesn't the console version have the same file required that the physical PC release does? As we can see the versions without it leaked first.

you have to be worried about torrents now....

if it actually IS leaked, i am guessing that tomottow you'll see leaked copies online.
PS- try reporting any torrent links too , if possible

So, why exactly doesn't the console version have the same file required that the physical PC release does? As we can see the versions without it leaked first.

Because there in no piracy on next-gen consoles due to Blu-ray. Besides, console copies don't require internet access, so DRM is impossible.

you have to be worried about torrents now....

if it actually IS leaked, i am guessing that tomottow you'll see leaked copies online.
PS- try reporting any torrent links too , if possible

*rolls eyes*

Again, there in no piracy on consoles. PS4 and XboxOne are to this day uncracked. You play only if you get a copy from a shop that breaks the street date.

And PC version is locked with day one patch, so one's playing before the release date there.

Last edited:
+ the censored version, so they will be missing out on that sweet yennefer booty (arguably the most important part of the game).

:mean:

But it's a real pity that those things can happen. I'll now need to go dark too it seems. Well, stay away from everything but the forum of course. Love you guys too much for that.

Because there in no piracy on next-gen consoles due to Blu-ray. Besides, console copies don't require internet access, so DRM is impossible.
There was piracy on PS3 and it used blu-ray. Though I don't think new consoles have been "cracked" so to speak. I doubt they were concerned with pirates going from their statements about piracy and such. I'd imagine due to CDPR's statements on piracy before that they would more be concerned with story/gameplay detail leaks

i was talking about PC....
PC is locked with a patch only in versions that were being used before release.

It wouldnot take much to leak a PC version esp. in situations similar to this thread

*rolls eyes*

Again, there in no piracy on consoles. PS4 and XboxOne are to this day uncracked. You play only if you get a copy from a shop that breaks the street date.

And PC version is locked with day one patch, so one's playing before the release date there.

to be honest, i see this issue more as a lack of regulation and not really related to piracy. i mean, if these people got their hands on the game, that means that someone from the network of distribution, depending of the country (in this case UAE), is responsible for these leaks and the non-respect of deadlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom