Witcher 3 leaked in United Arab Emirates??

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a plan to get greater exposure in a new market.

*tinfoil hat*

Ahhh. CDPR have been very tight-lipped on main story spoilers, asked the youtubers to not post any, forced the moderators into slavery over them, and quickly dealt with any and all leaks. All to build up the demand for the spoilers. The people are starving, dying to know a little more about the main plot. And here comes the greatest part of the plan - the world-wide spoiling.

And now... Why contain the spoilers when you can use them to build up the hype and media exposure, and thus - the sales? They can also use this mess to make DRM look favorably.
Brilliant as always. Well played, CDPR.

If you don't want to spoil the game - don't watch game videos until you play it. Linux users will have to do it all the way from now until whenever the Linux release will happen.

I decided that it's not worth it to get myself spoiled so I stayed away after watching for a few seconds.

Which is quite ironic because I have watched every single piece of gameplay footage shown thus far.

-hey man, what you got there
+New Witcher 3 wild hunt came today my store
-Oh, cool can I get it
+No man its not released yet, we can't sell it right now
-Bu I'm gonna pay you more than its price
+It's all your dude

Yeah, and bring down a lawsuit that will bankrupt the store and land the perpetrator in jail. I'm not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom