Witcher 3 music

+
It's just that Harry Potter isn't the first thing that comes to my mind when 2 people are having sex. The ME series, 2 in particular, did a really good job with the music during those parts.

Well it doesn't come to my mind either if its a normal sex scene, like for example, if they would use the elven ruins song for the scene with Ves, or for another sex scene with no magic and/or comedy, or with no elves and dwarves telling stories at the same time.

I agree with the ME2 reference, the music was fitting and subtle.

Doesn't sound very comedic either. And the representation of magic in TW universe is quite a bit different than it is in the world of Harry Potter, which is where the Elver Ruins track probably belongs.

People were actually listening to music in that scene.

You'd think they'd be focusing on... something else >_>

Doesn't sound very comedic either. And the representation of magic in TW universe is quite a bit different than it is in the world of Harry Potter, which is where the Elver Ruins track probably belongs.

Hmmm, yeah, that's probably why i wrote before "lighthearted comedy" and "strange and rarely awe inspiring (in witcher world) nature of magic, especially when being used in a rather playful and simple way"

Let's just drop the subject, the song fits great and you suck ;) (ahh feels so good going back to internet mode)

Anyone Knows if there is some kind of official songs of the game that have been relasead? That are not in the trailers of corse =P

Top Bottom