Witcher 3 music

+
Buddy, all of MGRR boss battle music is extremely fitting and the number 1 reason I love it.
It's not something conflicting, the whole game has music like that since it's sorta futuristic with cyberninjas.

But yeah essentially that's what I mean, it just clashes horribly when I listen to it. Skorupa is obsessed with adding rock to everything I guess, even some TW2 trailers did that IIRC.

Buddy, all of MGRR boss battle music is extremely fitting and the number 1 reason I love it.

It's not something conflicting, the whole game has music like that since it's sorta futuristic with cyberninjas.

Not getting the joke, sid.

Anyway, a reminder that this exists and that it's all sorts of great:

Too much vocal work at the end, but I've talked about that too many times already.

Vocals I can deal with, they don't have an 'era' per se and can fit just about anywhere(pedants: you know what I mean), but flutes, drums etc of folk music and then electrified guitars just don't do it for me, horrible direction switch that kills the mood. Which is why I always click something before the guitars can start in the main menu >_>

I guess the best(worst) example would be that recent Spartacus TV show, it had amusing battle scenes with slow-mo and rock music.

Yep, many of those tracks are in TWAG, i.e. not necessarily in TW3, although it doesn't mean they won't be in it.

Who is the Composer of Witcher 3s Score

Folks who is the Composer of Witcher 3s score? I looked around and I could not locate it.
If there is a link could somebody glady post it.
Thankyou.

Do we get an actual physical soundtrack disc with our CE of the game? I think we do, I got one with TW2 on 360 . DAI piss me off, I still never got my soundtrack that I paid for and all the hoops to go through to get it is bull shit! Just one more reason Cdpr is better lol..

Aye!

CDPR can downgrade nothing if there is a beautiful storyline and gorgeous music. I hope they won't touch the music. What? They did? Nooooooo.......

:troll:

:)

Man, that credits music was unsurpassed by anything else in the franchise. Is the composer back on board for the third installment?

Im so damn happy ordering the CE .....Will enjoy every single piece of it... The soundtrack is just godlike ... for me nr.1 of all time clearly ..... Everytime I think there can't be any more good songs on this Soundtrack ... another one pops up..... Everytime I think the game cant impress me, another video shows up & proves me wrong ....
But in the end , it cant be real ?The game cant deliver. Can it ? Im rdy to utter the words... "abso-fucking-lutely-beautyful " ... if it becomes real ;) ... ahaha

Top Bottom