Witcher 3 music

+
I'm just sort of exploring around waiting for B&W to release, and when I got to An Skellige, I remembered how much I loved this song:

I really think it might be my favorite track in the game.

Blood and Wine Soundtrack release date

Hi,

Has CD PROJEKT RED released a date for the Blood and Wine soundtrack? I notice that the Hearts of Stone soundtrack actually came out a day before its release.

Thanks

Guys, do you know the name of song which is playing during combat? The orignal version was released on Percival's studio album.
It's the "new lay lay lay" I just cannot remember which song it was.

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited:
At least for patch 1.11 there's a couple of tracks..

One of them, the one mainly used, i really hate.. its cheesy and annoying.. probably more xbox friendly. there was one used in previous patches thats so much better.. it could be based on enemy type not sure..

If anyone knows how to force the good track, would be good. In music.ws you can only specifty a type of music, not which track to use.. from what i saw really quickly anyway.

EDIT: Nevermind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU3pTyh_nEw

Some are more annoying than others.

Last edited:
Every browser I try to use freezes when clicking on a track to play. IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.

Actually the tracks are greyed out too.
I think they're waiting to make an official announcement. :p Like when YT videos are up but private.

Marcin Przybyłowicz, Blood & Wine OST is simply magnificent. This is a production done to perfection.

Bravo, bravo, bravo!

Still, my personal favorite is "The Hunter's Path" from Velen.
Whenever I hear it from my headset, I am reminded of the first time I've ever played The Witcher 3.

Ughhh, nostalgia.
:pride2:

Still, my personal favorite is "The Hunter's Path" from Velen.
Whenever I hear it from my headset, I am reminded of the first time I've ever played The Witcher 3.

Ughhh, nostalgia.
:pride2:

It's also my favourite track from the whole game, although every tracks are GREAT.
It gives such a Western and depressing vibe, couldn't fit any better with Velen when you are like a lone cowboy wandering around on horseback seeking bounties.

Best track in the game (Kaer Morhen is an almost second), the throwback to the first Witcher, the snowy landscape epilogue it is played in, just beautiful.

Last edited:
I absolutely fucking love the entire Witcher series OSTs, fucking marvelous. You glorious whoresons you! Fantastic job!

Can't say enough good things about this series.

Top Bottom