Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
THAT is ultra? It looks EXACTLY like xbox one. Lack of Hairworks lol..that's not what I am seeing that looks meh.

Sigh. Thought it was gonna be amazing. Thought it was gonna be like VGX
Wow.. really bro?!?
If you can do better, then by all means why don't you come up with the cash flow and the creative man power and time that it takes to make us all a better looking open world RPG this year !
You have got to be kidding, right? :)

Last edited:
We still haven't seen gameplay from 3 english, 3 polish, 2 portuguise, 3 russian and 1 german speaking youtuber. And some more stuff from the ones who divided their 45min in several parts.

Can we turn off those brutal finishers ?

Why would you, your mother will see it and get mad? Then maybe this game is not for you it's a game for adults. Btw Geralt is a powerful Witcher his swings can cut a man in two, no shit people fear him. They wouldn't dumb down the game to please some audiences.

Last edited:
@SpeedRunner101 is right in some point.

To be honest actually there is video ultra graphics setting, Only hairwork is disabled. And I think game is not as good as SOD or VGX trailer too. I can't see big difference what we saw already in high setting.

So i think:
1,Rain is better than gamespot footage. Its day and night. BUT...

2.Geralt's hair was more detailed and more naturall in January footage. EDIT: We can see hairwork enabled in Angry Joe footage
3.Fire effects obviusly downgraded. I mean now we can see fire animation frame by frame. In SOD and VGX trailer fire moved more smoothly.

Not a big difference from SOD trailer. But not the same too.

Last edited:
Still doesn't change the fact that the foliage and character models, the thing they said were gonna be massively improved, are not.

Character models are among the best I have ever seen in a video game...I mean are you serious about this? Foliage is clearly dependant on the settings. We arent even looking at ultra here. As of now it all looks as high quality as SOD.

Last edited:
Why would you, your mother will see it and get mad? Then maybe this game is not for you it's a game for adults. Btw Garlt is a powerful Witcher his swings can cut a man in two no shit people fear him. They wouldn't dumb down the game to please some audiences.
Yes you can turn them off, but whatever..lol

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

Character models are among the best I have ever seen in a video game...I mean are you serious about this? Foliage is clearly dependant on the settings. We arent looking at ultra here. As of now it all looks as high quality as SOD.
I think it's already equal to SoD, if not better in many ways. ;)

Still doesn't change the fact that the foliage and character models, the thing they said were gonna be massively improved, are not.
Seriously, are you trolling?

The character models look better than in almost every other game I have ever seen. Even games, which doesn't even have 1/100 of the amount of characters that 'Witcher 3 has. If you are not trolling than I find your posts very disrespectful towards the developer, as they obviously put a lot of effort in the character creation.

Last edited:
Everything is good except foliage, which looks like it came straight from PS2.

Downgrade thread time again, my favorite time of the month. ;)

That being said, I think the grass looks miles better than what was shown off in the January build footage.

I also think some dashingly awesome modder will probably find some ways to drastically improve it, though.

Foliage is good, not amazing. But the character model is superb! Better I ever saw. The only one that might get a little edge(mostly about lip sync) is L.A NOIRE. But those guys spent a lot of money only on facial muscles and sync, and it's a investigation game. On RPG level, The Witcher 3 has no rivals.

---------- Updated at 08:31 PM ----------

Even on other genres, those Witcher 3 models stands out. Only the case of lip sync I told is a exception. My opinion

Yes you can turn them off, but whatever..lol

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

I think it's already equal to SoD, if not better in many ways. ;)

Emmmm... Can you please tell me better side than SOD trailer? I agree with you about character models. It's better than SOD trailer. We saw it already from Charles Dance video. But other than that can you tell me please?

Foliage is good, not amazing. But the character model is superb! Better I ever saw. The only one that might get a little edge(mostly about lip sync) is L.A NOIRE. But those guys spent a lot of money only on facial muscles and sync, and it's a investigation game. On RPG level, The Witcher 3 has no rivals.

---------- Updated at 08:31 PM ----------

Even on other genres, those Witcher 3 models stands out. Only the case of lip sync I told is a exception. My opinion

Yes sir. I think this game has finally done it. It will take the crown from Skyrim for best RPG. And it's about time.

Top Bottom