Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
If I was on an xbox one I would be thankful I could even RUN the game.

:facepalm:

I've read some guy's video (he is a youtuber, saw all three versions at CDPR), where he states that Xbox One looks much worse than PS4 not only in terms of resolution but LOD (level of detail in distance). He said that textures pop-up just like 4-5 meters away, and still look bad.With the devs having said that PS4 has 40 seconds loading (fast-travel and save load only) i'm afraid to even think about the situation on Xbox One

Why? Do you think the XBO version will take 5 minutes to load? Yes, the PS4 has a better GPU, but CPU on the XBO has a higher clock. Most games have similar loading times, while some favor one over the other in certain amounts, but still nothing too drastic.
So why pray tell are you afraid to think about the XBO "situation"?

i feel the "meme" is strong with this one XDD

someone should do one with "O RLY ?"

Yeah, charaters are looking fantastic.. but what they have showed from young woman characters, then every one of them looks like a supermodel, or just really pretty.. even this new redhead character is, well I don't think she is ugly or average looking.. i want see some real average looking girls or ugly.. and with more body variantions.. most guys look like real average (or ugly) guys, so no problem there.. and I know we are almost playing in part of world which is "slavic" inspired, but even in slavic countries there are average or ugly looking girls :D just nitpicking, but whatever :)

it looks like Geralt couldn't examine the very obviously murdered dog without first activating the witcher senses. I'm not an "anti-witcher sensist" at all, but isn't that a bit too forced?

Wait, but you still didn't need to use the witcher senses.. there is another body lying and you can see it from the place where the dog body is.. then there are the footsteps, then you can see the claw marks, then not far from the tree there are more footsteps of the werewolf, and you can track him that way.. the only think I don't know is the smell tracking - I wonder if you could find other clues that would bring you to that house

Do you guys actually realize it's only 2 weeks away from release?! I still remember those days of "half a year to go..." "a year to go...." , it's within our grasp now!

Stop making me excited. I preordered it yesterday and I'm trying to forget about the game till about 2 days before it's release. I am extremly confident it will be good based on waht we have seen so far and what people are saying. But right now I really have to do some c++ programming and learn for some math exams. ^^

Sorry, I had to post it, To many downgrade on that pic, (yeah, the 2 weeks left is killing me)

Attachments

• 4134ed5a2f4b5d2a7464194ba6a29afa.png
    4134ed5a2f4b5d2a7464194ba6a29afa.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 44
Wait, but you still didn't need to use the witcher senses.. there is another body lying and you can see it from the place where the dog body is.. then there are the footsteps, then you can see the claw marks, then not far from the tree there are more footsteps of the werewolf, and you can track him that way.. the only think I don't know is the smell tracking - I wonder if you could find other clues that would bring you to that house

you could be right. but you still miss out on Geralt's monologue. here he didn't have much to say about the carcass, but that might not be the case elsewhere. (think of the succubus quest from witcher 2)

you could be right. but you still miss out on Geralt's monologue. here he didn't have much to say about the carcass, but that might not be the case elsewhere. (think of the succubus quest from witcher 2)

Just a quick note here.

It is not necessary (strictly speaking) to investigate that carcass with Geralt's Witcher Senses. In theory, players can follow clues without interacting with these clues and just piecing together information by themselves. The scent is a bit more difficult, but there are other clues that i will not spoil that may be used to deduce where to go. It might be a bit more difficult not using the supernatural senses, but it is possible.

As for the ending...there is a way to keep Niellen alive. How to do that, I shall leave up to you all to figure out. But sometimes, there are only bad options when you have traveled too deep into the core of an issue. ;)

Anyway, happy discussing!

14 days!!!!!:victory:

Just a quick note here.

It is not necessary (strictly speaking) to investigate that carcass with Geralt's Witcher Senses. In theory, players can follow clues without interacting with these clues and just piecing together information by themselves. The scent is a bit more difficult, but there are other clues that i will not spoil that may be used to deduce where to go. It might be a bit more difficult not using the supernatural senses, but it is possible.

As for the ending...there is a way to keep Niellen alive. How to do that, I shall leave up to you all to figure out. But sometimes, there are only bad options when you have traveled too deep into the core of an issue. ;)

Anyway, happy discussing!

14 days!!!!!:victory:

thank you for the clarification kind sir :D

Just a quick note here.

It is not necessary (strictly speaking) to investigate that carcass with Geralt's Witcher Senses. In theory, players can follow clues without interacting with these clues and just piecing together information by themselves. The scent is a bit more difficult, but there are other clues that i will not spoil that may be used to deduce where to go. It might be a bit more difficult not using the supernatural senses, but it is possible

thanks for the comment, that's good to hear, even if I personally have no problems with using the senses.
my problem is senselessly using it, so to say :D if I clearly see a carcass on the ground, why do I have to activate the senses for a second just to get Geralt to examine it? this is nitpicking of course, but I just find it weird.

thanks for the comment, that's good to hear, even if I personally have no problems with using the senses.
my problem is senselessly using it, so to say :D if I clearly see a carcass on the ground, why do I have to activate the senses for a second just to get Geralt to examine it? this is nitpicking of course, but I just find it weird.

Maybe the senses work like a "trigger", which activate the possibility to investigate that carcass.

Because it could be that you need the special senses to make sense of what happened to the carcass. They might not be apparent to the naked eye. The carcass wasn't the clue, what happened to it was. Forensics is afterall about the details.

Top Bottom