Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
AAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, this time I'm REALLY not gonna watch it. Watched the first 20 secs and too much suprising stuff spoiled. Time to go into exile.

Prepare your downvotes people.

Yes it was impressive, but what has happened to the lighting? I'm not crying downgrade, it just looks flat somehow. Everything else is super polished.

Last edited:
Bloody hell....I can't believe what i just saw. That was pure f****ng poetry.

Weren't those the cliffs where he fought the Wyvern at Pax at around 4 mins? They improved so much it's just insane

Last edited:
What the Hell did i just watch? is this real?

I mean i can hardly believe that this game might turn out even better,bigger and epic than i could dream of. o_O

Prepare your downvotes people.

We don't have downvotes in these parts, Slim :p

But I do understand your concern. Don't matter to me much, but it does look... different. And I laughed at the "even racism" part - CDPR, please ; )

Otherwise, I'm all aboard that ship.

We don't have downvotes in these parts, Slim :p

But I do understand your concern. Don't matter to me much, but it does look... different. And I laughed at the "even racism" part - CDPR, please ; )

Otherwise, I'm all aboard that ship.

DIfferent I guess. Still impressive. I'd like to see different times of day a bit more, but TW2 handled daylight a lot better. They advertised it just like a Rockstar title, which makes sense I suppose, playing up the freedom of the open world. Even used the same voice actress.

The scene with the vampire made me lol haha.
That looks absolutely magnificient!

Edit:
SO MANY ARMOURS, OMG!

I noticed the Armours too! my Social Live will be obliterated on May 19th till to god knows im coming back to the real world if at all :D

Top Bottom