Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

I know. ^^ And I don't believe it ^^ I m sure there is a PC hidden somewhere behind the statge^^ It's the same level as the 35 min gameplay vid which is one of the most impressive onlyl gameplay footage. And we know it was PC. I could bet my hand this is a PC version here. But I can't be sure of course. But I strongly feel it's not console footage.

I feel for you guys. I'm sure that during this month though, we'll get our hands on some PS4 footage and my guess is it's gonna look great.

Yeah it sucks. I'm accepting the fact that my game will not look exactly as great as the recent trailer and I'm sure there is a very good reason we haven't seen anything serious from PS4... But if I think about that, it makes me quite angry. Like I'm feeling they are not treating us seriously. So I try not to analyse it. Bloodborne is giving me enough frustration;)

Last edited:
Yeah it sucks. I'm accepting the fact that my game will not look exactly as great as the recent trailer and I'm sure there is a very good reason we haven't seen anything serious from PS4... But if I think about that, it makes me quite angry. Like I'm feeling they are not treating us seriously. So I try not to analyse it. Bloodborne is giving me enough frustration;)

A PS4 simply can't handle that.

All this, would be fixed just showing the console footage.

I trust in CD project but in this case I want see it just because I bought the PS4 , I jumped to the next-gen just for this game.

I don't want annoying but I want be sure with my game version., nothing more.

Thanks

i want to know if they made the pc game compatible with the additions of the xbox one controller (wired in the pc) the 360 degrees vibration on the triggers and the pressure sensibility in the buttons.the interview with Dammien is ready?

All this, would be fixed just showing the console footage.

I trust in CD project but in this case I want see it just because I bought the PS4 , I jumped to the next-gen just for this game.

I don't want annoying but I want be sure with my game version., nothing more.

Thanks
the ps4 version will be fine. who cares if they show it or not. my god...

IMO if you have a console, it means you could care less about this… it's going to be on par with the standards of said console. Journalists who played preview on PS4 were satisfied

Good to know :) But I just find strange that I am more impressed by this that what we re currently seeing. But I guess it's just me then.

I have no idea, did they even release uncompressed footage of that? All I see is a YT version with compression artifacts out the ass, its hard to see any finer details. Maybe its because it was the first real time demo and you've attached some sort of weird nostalgia to it.

Top Bottom