Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Guys, guys, let's drop the silly stuff. Pointless flamebait discussions last only as long as we feed them. I mean, really, what does it matter if you're a grown up who doesn't give a damn about this platform hostility bullshit?

Look at this!

Ciri. So adorable. And there's Yennefer, in front of her mirror. And look at that character flipping from pole to pole. Can't tell if it's Ciri or not. And Vesemir and Geralt, sitting on their asses with arms hanging by their knees, taking a break and just talking. I have to hear that talk, damn it. And Ciri asking questions in Kaer Morhen - look how animated her face is, damn it! Sorcerers! How do you do this for an RPG?

And Jose. I totally have a brocrush on Jose by now. How can anyone resist that smile? Warmest guy I know.

GASP* you can see yen in the backgrond!

---------- Updated at 11:23 PM ----------

AND KID CIRI!

Attachments

• comment.jpg
    comment.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 48
jerf.674 posted a translation of this new interview with the Lead Writer Marcin Blacha:

- There will be consequences of the order in which you do quests and visit locations. Dialogue end story trees were growing enormously during the development.

YES! I am really excited about this. This means that not only your choices within missions matter, but the order you complete missions in matters. Too few games do this. So hyped for this game right now!

Last edited:
Great video about that Witcher 3 presentation (The Witcher 3: La presentación)!
But, I notice just one flaw.. Everyone played using gamepad.. :dry: No K&M player.. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Byth rheolaethau m / k CDPR wedi bod yn broblem i mi, cyfluniad -ddoeth . Hefyd, yn yr oes sydd ohoni , dylech mewn gwirionedd fod yn defnyddio rheolydd meddwl beth bynnag.

God damn it. This is the Nilfgaardian invasion.Begone. Let me remind you that at the 2nd of April that the Peace of Cintra was signed, so we have to endure this for one more day.

Also, you guys noticed how CDPR have been slowly slipping in the "200 hours long" instead of 100? Not sure how I feel about it. If it's all of high quality, then great, but I already had doubts about how consistent can the quality be when they were saying it was just half as long.

God damn it. This is the Nilfgaardian invasion.Begone. Let me remind you that at the 2nd of April that the Peace of Cintra was signed, so we have to endure this for one more day.

Also, you guys noticed how CDPR have been slowly slipping in the "200 hours long" instead of 100? Not sure how I feel about it. If it's all of high quality, then great, but I already had doubts about how consistent can the quality be when they were saying it was just half as long.

Yeah, "everything" probably includes things like collecting all 150 gwent cards and achievement hunting type things.

Damien Monnier have repeated said in his past interviews, for as long as i remember, that the game can realistically be over 200 hours long when accounting for everything a completionist will do. As in exploring every little corner for POI, collecting items, hitting every dialogue option possible, achievements/trophies, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to mean just the quest side of things, or other gameplay elements like monster hunting which i assume you were implying with what you meant by consistent quality content

Not sure why articles have only now recently picked up on this since there had been multiple interviews of Monnier, whom they're getting this info from based on his latest tweets, stating this. So in this way, the 100 hours worth of quests based content is probably still very accurate, and the rest are whatever else you do on the open world to fully "complete" the game.

I for one can already see myself spending 20 hours worth of just playing Gwent if it really is strategically complex as it sounds + the rare card collecting that goes with it.

Top Bottom