Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

I'm still waiting for somebody to make "Best of John Mamais" and "Best of Damien Monnier" compilation videos.

Surprised no one shopped a blunt in John's mouth. Glad to see he's still around.

"oh - and for those who just want to see sick gameplay and dive into the interviews, tomorrow and friday we'll be putting up all the gameplay and full transcriptions of the four interviews we had. We want to share everything we learned, and even 35 minutes of video didn't cover it all."

bring it on!!!!!

Loving almost everything...... but dat LOD though. It's very apparent, especially on the shadows. I guess games still have a few years to go before LOD/draw distance can be somehow masked/less apparent.

Read through "Precious Cargo" Neogaf thread. Never ever going to touch that forum again :facepalm:
But yeah, looks pretty cool for a small fetch quest. :)

Yeah, Neogaf is, well something :) .. but there are some really good people with interesting and smart comments and such.. I really liked this comment from Emperor_Uriel in the "Precious Cargo" thread:
"Skyrim has stilted animations, middling voice acting, and decent graphics. Still GOAT for some people.

Dark Souls has no lip synching and framerate issues. Still GOAT for some people.

TLOU is linear, has an functionally invisible partner character, and meh crafting. Still GOAT for some people.

You can launch pretty major complaints at any of the best games of last gen, and I'm sure we'll have plenty to complain about in TW3, but it'll still be phenomenal overall and that's largely what we'll remember it for years later.

Be positive, people."

In the qwent video they skipped some parts, right? Like the explanations of the game rules by the guy to Geralt and some rounds were skipped as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom