Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Guys, guys, let's drop the silly stuff. Pointless flamebait discussions last only as long as we feed them. I mean, really, what does it matter if you're a grown up who doesn't give a damn about this platform hostility bullshit?

Look at this!

Ciri. So adorable. And there's Yennefer, in front of her mirror. And look at that character flipping from pole to pole. Can't tell if it's Ciri or not. And Vesemir and Geralt, sitting on their asses with arms hanging by their knees, taking a break and just talking. I have to hear that talk, damn it. And Ciri asking questions in Kaer Morhen - look how animated her face is, damn it! Sorcerers! How do you do this for an RPG?

And Jose. I totally have a brocrush on Jose by now. How can anyone resist that smile? Warmest guy I know.

Holy shit, those Kaer Morhen sections look amazing! Ciri, the Witcher training, Geralt and Vesemir - I love all the lore references that they're putting in. This really will be the ultimate Witcher game in so many ways :)

come on guys, can we please not post stupid 80's music videos in the Witcher 3 news thread. Create a new thread called 'Stupid Music Videos' and post Rick Astley, Roxette, David Hasslehoff, Right Said Fred videos to your hearts content, preferably on another forum.

Guys, guys, let's drop the silly stuff. Pointless flamebait discussions last only as long as we feed them. I mean, really, what does it matter if you're a grown up who doesn't give a damn about this platform hostility bullshit?

Look at this!

Ciri. So adorable. And there's Yennefer, in front of her mirror. And look at that character flipping from pole to pole. Can't tell if it's Ciri or not. And Vesemir and Geralt, sitting on their asses with arms hanging by their knees, taking a break and just talking. I have to hear that talk, damn it. And Ciri asking questions in Kaer Morhen - look how animated her face is, damn it! Sorcerers! How do you do this for an RPG?

And Jose. I totally have a brocrush on Jose by now. How can anyone resist that smile? Warmest guy I know.

Those animations of Ciri jumping on the poles :eek: I need this gamer right now!

Happens that the Comb consists of poles.
Man oh man.

This thread in a nutshell:

Pole on a pole is polishing a pole.

Damn, that was smooth!

Barely visible, yet still exciting. Only The Witcher does this.

By the way, glorious Be Quiet! Silent Base PC case.

Top Bottom