Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
It is Easter holiday here in Denmark too. The reason I asked if anyone knew about a release to day was that I have seen it stated a few times around here that Marcin had said on the Polish forum that there will be a video today. Of course it might all have been bollocks. Anyone that can enlighten us maybe?

Monday following Easter Sunday is one of public holidays in Poland.

Miracle of Resurrection's Day...

Yup, but when it gives us a lazy day-off, then I don't feel the need to complain ^^

Anyway, hope something will show up today, looking forward to it :)

I'm not complaining... I'm having a little fun. Too much serious people around here... ^¨_^¨

It is Easter holiday here in Denmark too. The reason I asked if anyone knew about a release to day was that I have seen it stated a few times around here that Marcin had said on the Polish forum that there will be a video today. Of course it might all have been bollocks. Anyone that can enlighten us maybe?

I dont think it said a video, it was a more vague "something". Could be a screenshot or a interview or a new sample from the soundtrack.. could be anything really. Maybe that Q and A with Damien? :hmm:

Hmm.. the part about the werewolf/vampires monster design looking different in Slavic footage compared to the west seems/sounds interesting.
I wonder why?

Top Bottom