Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Yeah, the audio-only version was posted before, which is probably what you've heard. We now get to see water come out of that one guy's nose, though.

Whaaat? They seem to think Yennefer and Ciri stories happen at different times???

Oh FFS, can't they find someone who will do basic research.
(Yennefer being older is introduced before Ciri is even a glint on her father's prickle, but Geralt and Yennefer act as proxy parents to the adolescent Ciri, and both are "current").

Yeah, the audio-only version was posted before, which is probably what you've heard. We now get to see water come out of that one guy's nose, though.

Whaaat? They seem to think Yennefer and Ciri stories happen at different times???

Oh FFS, can't they find someone who will do basic research.
(Yennefer being older is introduced before Ciri is even a glint on her father's prickle, but Geralt and Yennefer act as proxy parents to the adolescent Ciri, and both are "current").

No, they are correct
in the IGN first 15 minutes video Geralt is looking for Yennefer, i'm sure Ciri is already on the run at that point or in another dimension :hrhr:

Last edited:
- Icons were everywhere on the map when they opened it up.[...]

Just to add, I think they said when CDPR showed them a build or save with all the icons/locations available, but their map wouldn't have been. (correct me if I'm wrong, I watched it yesterday)

Just to add, I think they said when CDPR showed them a build or save with all the icons/locations available, but their map wouldn't have been. (correct me if I'm wrong, I watched it yesterday)

Yeah they were saying how it had a lot of icons on what they were playing but nowhere near as many on the build CDPR showed them.

New trailer. Soon™

New trailer. Soon™

Aww... Why do they do this to us? I literally cannot do anything else now but thinking about this, and it's not even certain that this trailer is going to be released today...

EDIT:
Fortunately, didn't have to wait for too long :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom