Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Firstly, those are shared before today. Secondly and most importantly, please write something to explain why it is a spoiler alert in the future posts. For other people's benefit, those are the achievements of the game in that "Spoiler Alert!" link. (I got off easy after just seeing the first achievement on the list fortunately)

How is it possible to fail in every way possible when making a video like that and yet get paid for it? That really was painful to watch!

it's a shame, they supposed to show cool stuff, instead they ruin the game

Great job IGN, author of the video does like witcher series
(sarcasm).

We had 2 trailers and new screenshots recently which is quite a lot, it is still more than a month to release so I am wondering if we can expect more in next few weeks or we won't see much before 19 the of May.

We had 2 trailers and new screenshots recently which is quite a lot, it is still more than a month to release so I am wondering if we can expect more in next few weeks or we won't see much before 19 the of May.

A lot more in the next few weeks, maybe a bit too much :O

Feels like there is a ton of stuff on the horizon. IGN will be bringing us more of those awesome dubstep videos all week. Gamespot will be starting their video series on Monday. Youtubers are all flying out to play the game for the next two days. And that massive community Q and A with Damien will probably be out in a next in the next week or so.

Well, I've seen enough...
All the IGNs, Gamespots and YouTubers of the world can show me whatever they want - nothing will change my mind at this point...

Feelin hyped and ready...

Top Bottom