Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+

Geralt: "you'll never learn"

I wonder if he says that because the man's poor skill for improving or because he can see man's futur?

The idea is cool yea, a shame it's only in U.S. though, I could use a Witcher worthy system.

Hype machine is always going to go to very limited and high-density locations. FWIW I live in a major US city and I'm nowhere /near/ close enough to any of the participating locations to even bother with the hunt.

I do hope it goes well for those living in the affected areas though!

Well.. i'm afraid that concept of this nvidia contest is quite risky in a country where everyone can carry firearm :p
Happy hunting anyway :2guns:

Last edited:
While the idea of the community hunt is cool, it would have been a lot better if it was a 'digital hunt'. So as to not limit it so hugely by location.

They may as well just have said they're giving away some uber pcs, but you have to be in these specific areas to enter.

Nvidia Hunt Portland Oregon :)

This is a Great Opportunity for me to leave my house and hunt for this computer. lol..
Help send me luck finding it first on 4-20 you guys, I'm a true native of Portland Or.
This could be my very first PC Gaming Rig Ever, I hope.
Because this is how I really want to play TW3, Ohh.. I want this more than you damnnit! ;)

Last edited:
This is a Great Opportunity for me to leave my house and hunt for this computer. lol..
Help send me luck finding it first on 4-20 you guys, I'm in Portland Or, and this could be my very first PC Gaming Rig Ever.
This is how I want to play TW3, I want this more than you damnnit! ;)

Hell yeah! I forgot we had a Portlander here. Good luck. :)

Top Bottom